St Mirren 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Good goal. 

A result here is just papering over cracks, though. Still, hopefully kick on and get a few more. 

Ferguson superb in his return. Brilliant player. 

No complaints on this handball call as it’s the rules now but it’s bullshit when it’s missed so often or is given in completely ridiculous situations. Any player is good enough to kick a ball directly at someone’s hand in close head on situations & opposition player cannot possibly get hand clear quick enough. 
as I say, no complaints on today’s call because hand was out & ball would possibly have been on target even but the new handball rule in general is utter BS

Wonder how far along we are to cementing that top 100 club status?

absolute free fall back to obscurity it is for us, 2 weegie clubs monopolising again!, what fun, what a league, what a crock of shite!. Helicopter Sunday’s back for good then, cannot wait for 3rd at best every year and put out in the 2nd/3rd round qualifying in Europe.

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No complaints on this handball call as it’s the rules now but it’s bullshit when it’s missed so often or is given in completely ridiculous situations. Any player is good enough to kick a ball directly at someone’s hand in close head on situations & opposition player cannot possibly get hand clear quick enough. 
as I say, no complaints on today’s call because hand was out & ball would possibly have been on target even but the new handball rule in general is utter BS

There's certainly been instances where it seems players are trying to flick the ball up into defenders arms.

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Stick to the point

You moaned about Hayes being central

3 mins later he scored from a central position

You not embarrassed?

To be fair, he came from wide and even when he headed the ball, he was outside the posts.

Incidentally, I have no problems in movement of players / switching to create space

These are exactly the matches that make it break a season - not the one off performances against Celtic or Rangers once in a Blue Moon - but can they do it on a cold rainy night in Paisley? Or Hamilton or in Dingwall.

Consistency is key - and of late we have been consistently shite.

Yes, we’ve had some key players missing from our squad but I expect with the resources at our disposal that shouldn’t be too much of a problem. What is a problem is utter abject performances - no desire, no hunger, no fight.

We all expect better at Aberdeen - I’m not sure the manager knows how to deal with it.