St Mirren 1 - 1 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Simosmashed my knee said:

Some players were saying we could split the ugly sisters, not when you cannot beat StM and fuckin Hamilton, totally out played against StM twice in a week

Keeps the fans happy, doesn't it? 

'we are looking to split them!'

bunch of shitebags and bottle merchants. 

Really bad shit from McInnes. St.Mirren should have won that .

I don't know what has happened in the last few weeks. We were playing some nice football then this?   WE are back to the horrible long ball game..hoofed to one large lump of a striker with no support.

Looks like even Hedges has given up hope. I was never a McInnes OOT person , but its plain as day that he has no new ideas on how to take the team forward and that he prefers negative hoofball.

Unfortunately he has 18 months left and we cannot afford to pay him off..

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What?

Haha. Poorly worded. 

Their crosses in the box, general build up and chances created in the final third were superior. 

Their poor quality when given chances has gifted us a point. 

4 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Fucking typical. It looked like we were building to something this season, then we go and shit the bed in the semi final against a Celtic team that in their worst run of form in years. And ever since we've been fucking shit. 

...bar the Hibs game. Awful that we have went 4 games without even looking like winning.

Reminds me of the dark days of a certain Mark McGhee ten years ago. 

The mentality is all wrong. 

Nobody will convince me that there isn't a better way to achieve European football every year with the advantages we have over most of the league than shite housing your way through the season every year. 

Every season is just a replica of the previous one now. Different players, same type of performances against the same teams.  Only one thing has remained constant, the management team. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Just now, ericblack4boss said:

Aye the and the sleekit cunt knows that he can ride it out for another 18 months and then he can see if he can wangle another extension without any accountability 

That's the fear - DC probably would be looking at dwindling crowds in normal times - not now - I hope he reads the hat.

I assume his post match interview will consist of the following 

• Penalty was harsh but they are the new rules
  • Not ideal to concede just before HT
  • The sending off was harsh
  • St Mirren Park is a difficult venue
  • We did well to restrict them considering we were down to 10 men
  • He's happy to get a point, not ideal but we pick ourselves up and prepare for next weeks game.

The game was once again shite, the adventurous tactics of 4-6 weeks ago seems to have withered on the vine and we have returned to turgid non adventurous football.