St Mirren 1 - 1 Aberdeen

31 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I'd accept £750k for Cosgrove. i'd be surprised if there is any interest at all

Pragmatically, it wouldn't be a bad bit of business for a player that cost us £25k. Especially one whose overall game is best described as "limited".

But...the loon can finish chances. And his straight line speed isn't bad. The football world is certainly a different place from where it was 12 months ago and there's no way will ever get the £5million plus we were talking about at that time. He won't suit every club's style of play either so the market we are looking to sell him to is also limited but there will always be teams who will pay a premium for an out and out goalscorer. What we do need to do is find a way of playing that supplies him with 3-4 chances per game...if we do that he'll take one or two of them. And if he does that then an offer around what the French club put in should be achieveable

Edit...but not this weekend. I'm sticking to my guns of benching him to try to get him to buck his ideas up.

I don’t know how many times McInnes has now mentioned how we just weren’t good enough in the first half v St Mirren but it’s a fkn lot.

We were truly dreadful in first half but we weren’t really any better in second half either, after all we did actually draw first half & LOST the second half, so even if he tries to excuse the second half loss to just a blunder from Lewis. Even without the blunder, at best we would have only drawn in second half also.

He keeps ignoring the bulk of last two shite performances & focusing only on that first half v St Mirren like all the other halves were in some way acceptable ffs. He even said there was positives v Accies as well to emphasise this BS view.

The way he’s talking is that if we take away the first half performance v St’s of late, then all else was ‘acceptable’ & even positive.

what a cock

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Fuck 'em.

This is about us. We turn up, we win, simples.

With McGinn & Wright out, I’d play two up front, even though the strikers aren’t great.

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Considine 

McLennan McCrorie Ferguson Hayes

Hedges

Edmondson Cosgrove. 

subs; Woods, Hernandez, Devlin, Leigh, Campbell, Ojo, Kennedy, Main & some other cunt I can’t think of. 

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

With McGinn & Wright out, I’d play two up front, even though the strikers aren’t great.

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Considine 

Hedges

Edmondson Cosgrove. 

subs; Woods, Hernandez, Devlin, Leigh, Campbell, Ojo, Kennedy, Main & some other cunt I can’t think of. 

Didn't appreciate this myself, but apparently:

McCrorie, who tested positive but was asymptomatic, won’t be back until the home game with Ross County on December 12.

12 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Considine 

Hedges

Edmondson Cosgrove. 

Is McGinn out again? Might have to try Kennedy alongside Hedges,  behind Cosgrove

14 hours ago, Millertime said:

Why do you do that?

Make a post literally a second after another

Just put the same dribble into the one

Literally a second after was it? Really?

funny how I managed to watch his almost 15 min RedTv interview between the actual posts. Literally lol

fud. Can you not go away again? 

who put another quid in the fkn idiot?

• Upvote 1