St Mirren 1 - 1 Aberdeen

4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why though?

It’s over 14 days since diagnosis. 

And McInnes said he’d miss 3 games last week.

This will be the 4th. 

Aye its a weird one. The 14 day thing is a bit of a red herring....that's just a minimum period out but you also have to have 2 clear tests if you have tested positive. But he's back in at the training ground so that must mean he has had his 2 clear covid tests. So either he has a minor injury that is keeping him out tomorrow OR Mcinnes is trying to pull a fast one by claiming he won't play then suddenly have him appear on the teamsheet to the surprise of everyone (or no one)

29 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Tends to be the sort of game (following a meek lack luster cup exit) that McInnes gets the team to play to their potential and produces 3 or 4 goal victory.

Nae convinced that will be the case this time and I am going for a 1-1 draw.

I have no issue, won’t take it personally and will happily defer to his greater coaching and game knowledge if you’re right.

Looks like a 4-2-3-1

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Considine Leigh 

McCrorie Ferguson

Kennedy Hedges Hayes

Cosgrove 

....or 3-4-2-1?

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Considine 

Kennedy Ferguson McCrorie Leigh

Hedges Hayes 

Cosgrove 

I think 4-2-3-1 as McInnes seemed happier with 2nd half last week and we were 4-2-3-1 then 

43 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Agree. 
Neither are good enough if we are to improve.

I think McLennan has a bit of time on his side yet before we totally write him off. Look at Wright for instance, once he suffered his injury in 2019 I was convinced that he was finished with us given his lack of game time, and total inconsistency on the few occasions he was thrown in. But he's now made himself a first pick and deservedly so. 

Kennedy I agree is just not of the desired quality though