Annoying Tv Adverts

Joe pike

Don't know if these are strictly adverts but I always fall for those clickbait things that have a picture of a bird with huge tits and "you won't believe what the photographer saw next" or some such pish. Always fancy a good look at the birds tits but you have fucking 20 odd wee things to scroll through that takes ages, always give up, always say I won't fall for it again but I always do. Especially the bird in the brown bridesmaid dress. 

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Don't know if these are strictly adverts but I always fall for those clickbait things that have a picture of a bird with huge tits and "you won't believe what the photographer saw next" or some such pish. Always fancy a good look at the birds tits but you have fucking 20 odd wee things to scroll through that takes ages, always give up, always say I won't fall for it again but I always do. Especially the bird in the brown bridesmaid dress. 

Always wanted to know "what 95% of android phone users dont know" and what surprise "over 65's are in for this year" but never click the links!

The Just Eat adverts do my fucking head in. 

Another needless and prime example of a corporate using blacks to show how ethnically diverse they supposedly portray themselves to be and how united they are to the "plight" of people who are not born white. 

Another advert that relates to the above is the Ladbrokes advert with the four black women. I have to see a black ethnic in a bookies. Filipinos, Chinese, Whites but no blacks. Very unbalanced and, frankly, poor promoting from a corporate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 04/12/2020 at 8:15 AM, Henry said:

Aye that’s a cracker at the moment.

i mentioned this in the pet hates thread, but the amount of mixed race relationships in TV adverts is mental. Bears no resemblance to real life. 

This^^^^ 100%  Hacks the fuck out of me.  Makes out you can't be a happy family without some ethnic in the mix.  Utterly PC, SJW shite. Cunts.

7 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Lovehoney, usually a good first stop shop for sexual lubricants and things to put up ladies bumholes. 

Anyway the new advert leads with a pair of poofters desperate to prolapse each others rectums.....those cunts not got their own websites, why are they getting the leading role when they represent a tiny fraction of the human population. Be aswell stick a boy fae Oklahoma lubing up a horses minge if thats the games their playing. 

Fuck, seriously.  That's advertised on telly? Thank fuck I hinna seen that.

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

There’s one for kitchens from Inverurie where the boy speaks on the most ridiculous over the top teuchtar accent  that annoys me.

I once went to them and got a quote, told him I wanted his best price, not a high number to be haggled down. He came out with 9 grand, was just a little kitchen. When I laughed at the figure and said way out of my budget he dropped to 7 straight away. Puts on the teuchter accent as a ruse to try and make him sound like a old fashioned farmer who would never dream of ripping you off, place is well avoided. Went to Ikea and got one for 3 and a half.

On 2/4/2021 at 12:50 PM, Fridge said:

There’s one for kitchens from Inverurie where the boy speaks on the most ridiculous over the top teuchtar accent  that annoys me.

Spik lik at in yir advert and yir sure to get aa the spastic teuchters in aboot cos they’ll trust a mannie fa spiks i wye they dee.

sickens me that ad. Hopefully the place does burn to the ground. 

Interesting experience dayts. I couldve put my mortgage on him being a ripping off basturt too. 

• 1 month later...