Aberdeen 2 - 0 Ross County

Big game this weekend, with the manager under a bit of pressure from the fans. Personally, I'm not looking forward to watching it, but will watch it all the same. 

Score predictions: 

We went from playing really good stuff, and on a good run of form till we got dismantled by the Huns. Since then we've been nothing short of hopeless. 

If we don't beat Ross County, questions will need to be asked by Cormack. Not beating the worst 3 teams in the league is simply not good enough, and would be relegation form if we didn't have such a good start. 

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It looks as though it will be until at least the second week in January. However, trying to find an update on his recovery is like trying to beat Usain Bolt in a 100 metre sprint.

ah ffs. Hopefully won't be much later than that.

I feel that the introduction of Cosgrove this season has coincided with our shite form as well. I don't know if it's that we're resorting to punting the ball up to him, didn't really notice it too much in the last game, or it's that it feels like we are a man down most of the game as his hold up play and workrate is poor.  

Having a front 3 of Watkins, Wright and HEdges was brilliant to watch, they were playing off each other and working really well, but with Wright and Watkins out, we're back to being easy to defend against. 

Anyways 2-1 Dons. 

3 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

ah ffs. Hopefully won't be much later than that.

I feel that the introduction of Cosgrove this season has coincided with our shite form as well. I don't know if it's that we're resorting to punting the ball up to him, didn't really notice it too much in the last game, or it's that it feels like we are a man down most of the game as his hold up play and workrate is poor.  

Having a front 3 of Watkins, Wright and HEdges was brilliant to watch, they were playing off each other and working really well, but with Wright and Watkins out, we're back to being easy to defend against. 

Anyways 2-1 Dons. 

They were excellent to watch and complimented each other brilliantly. Plus the work rate was exemplary.

Tough one to call given our present form but will go for a 2-0 win with young Connor McLennan amongst the goals.

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Considine 

Kennedy McCrorie Campbell Hayes

Hedges

Cosgrove Edmondson

0-0 or 1-0.

If 0-0 I hope questions will be asked of McInnes.

I’ll happily put my 2021 DNA money to the paying up McInnes fund. 

Edit

I actually think McInnes will start Curtis Main just to take the piss 

34 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That is an excellent shout. Watkins plus a bit of coin for Cosgrove would be a great bit of business.

Isn't Watkins out of contract in the summer anyway? His residual value in January would be pretty negligible, doubt Bristol would be willing to top it up to a fee of the size we are likely to be asking for Cosgrove. Indeed if they've been watching his performances over the past few weeks, they might even be asking us for a top up fee

Little chance of Watkins being back before the January dealine,would also  love to see his loan extended.Wright out for another 4 weeks or so. Shows how much their effect on the watchability of our fitba.If we can stumble along til January and we get both fit,happy to ease off the Mcinnes out calls for now.

Saying that,got a feeling Wright could be on the injury table more often than not...

that aside County 0 - AFC 7 (Considine x7). COYR

36 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Why do people think Watkins is even a viable target on a permanent. 

I imagine he would have take a substantial pay cut to sign for us.

He's out of contract end of the season.  Doubt he's going to be inundated with offers tbh