Scottish Cup 2020/21

15 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I wouldn't watch the Huns v Celtic game regardless. 

The last time I watched one Barry Ferguson was still playing.  Decided there was no value in watching a game where I wanted both teams to get beat and a draw was the best outcome. 

better than anything else if its an evening ko

9 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Rangers Celtic games are generally pish. Just heaps of fouls and long balls. Generally an embarrassment cause you know more folk are probably watching and its the best Scotland can offer

Heaps of fouls that they get away with & the cliche is it’s “sensible refereeing”.... the same cunts that give yellows & reds were it a Dons v Killie game or Motherwell v Hibs game.

FTH & FTT 

21 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Rangers Celtic games are generally pish. Just heaps of fouls and long balls. Generally an embarrassment cause you know more folk are probably watching and its the best Scotland can offer

Don't forget the bookable offences that somehow get let go for the 'sake of the occasion.'

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

“That’s sensible refereeing”...

Really? 

It’s sensible that a referee applies the laws in every other game bar this one? 

If you're Andy Walker or Alistair McCoist, it's perfectly sensible. 

Guaranteed at least 5 mentions of the Manchester, Liverpool, Milan etc derbies and how none of them compare to the atmosphere of 50k pissed up minks spouting sectarian bile and preparing an evening of domestic abuse if they lose.

I know there are no fans at this one before the pedant police arrive!

18 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

hahahaha thats a lovely outcome for the pant pishers.

chuffed with our new kick off time but feel for Glass having one less day to prepare

I too prefer this KO time. Can't imagine that one day will make a difference for Glass. We're going to win this.

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

“Pant pishers”?

It’s irrelevant to me when the game is moved to, it’s the fact that it is deemed necessary to do so.

It isn’t. 

Pant pishers aye cos I just cant get wound up about kick off times whatsoever while weve no chance of going to the games.

If its the Queens death in the future and we are back to normal id have a different view

Just seems utterly pointless to shift our game from original KO day/time as it didn’t interfere with anything but ours has clearly been shifted from the Sunday because the arse cheek fans cannot be trusted & policing was in question.

it matters not a bit but the principal of why ours was shifted just disgusts me in general that it is because of those cunts.

FUCK THE ARSE CHEEKS. 

Reckon that Glass should put all his efforts into a tilt at the cup.

Livvy have only beaten Hamilton in last 8 in league, surely we can beat them at home.

Assuming United get through, and noting that they are in decent enough form, home advantage must give us a good chance of reaching the semis.

By then one of the arse cheeks are out, hopefully Tims, leaving Huns who are more susceptible to a cup defeat.

In other words we should go all out to get to the semis where we might find ourselves with excellent chance of going the whole way for the first time since 1990, when I was there, not long married, no children and my whole life in front of me. 

Feck me that is far too long to await a cup win, COYR 2021!!!!

8 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Just seems utterly pointless to shift our game from original KO day/time as it didn’t interfere with anything but ours has clearly been shifted from the Sunday because the arse cheek fans cannot be trusted & policing was in question.

it matters not a bit but the principal of why ours was shifted just disgusts me in general that it is because of those cunts.

FUCK THE ARSE CHEEKS. 

Go and have sex with a woman min

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Livvy have only beaten Hamilton in last 8 in league, surely we can beat them at home.

Assuming United get through, and noting that they are in decent enough form, home advantage must give us a good chance of reaching the semis.

By then one of the arse cheeks are out, hopefully Tims, leaving Huns who are more susceptible to a cup defeat.

In other words we should go all out to get to the semis where we might find ourselves with excellent chance of going the whole way for the first time since 1990, when I was there, not long married, no children and my whole life in front of me. 

No.  Id like him to put all his efforts into having a team ready for the european qualifiers whenever that may be.  Thats not to say he shouldnt put everything into the cup, just that he shouldn't be judged on it.  But neither should he "think there was a lot to like about us" in an ultimately fruitless cup campaign just to then fuck off to dubai for three weeks on holiday before returning with some random players to a euro qualifier the night after.  (I may have exaggerated this slightly but you get the drift)

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye. I think we've a better chance of beating Celtic in any case. 

We knocked Gerrard out both cups a couple seasons ago.

In November we were in great form and Celtic were pish but they still had their standard Hampden victory against us without us looking like scoring. 

Suppose its quite depressing looking at which team is most likely to pump us. I'll shut up

5 hours ago, Woody21 said:

I'm the same Woody. Married, two kids, silver wedding anniversary and going to be a grandpa in August, all since I saw them lift the Scottish cup. Ridiculous wait.