Scottish Cup 2020/21

2 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Mate, you're in absolutely no position to gloat. You got papped out by a team full of landscaper gardeners and dog walkers.

Again the idiot likes to forget things like getting papped out by a Highland League team that hadn't played for Months

22 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

They only got 3rd as Doidge, Nisbet and Boyle were scoring regularly.

They'll regret not selling any of their players last January as they were clearly gambling on being in the group stages in Europe.

I think that was a gamble worth taking..  it would have put some financial distance between them and the best of the rest.  Two deep runs in Euro soccer basically paid for rangers roster.  

5 minutes ago, Donscanada said:

I think that was a gamble worth taking..  it would have put some financial distance between them and the best of the rest.  Two deep runs in Euro soccer basically paid for rangers roster.  

Let’s hope for a shallow run coming up in euro soccer for the hun to countenance any profits they further make. And because of their deep runs hopefully their better players get pinched leaving the roster bare with mediocre players, and when they get on their uniforms and enter the field of play, when they are in the six and hit a shot on frame straight towards the bag and the keeper saves and it ends up zero zero!

Then we will laugh my Canadian friend 

• Upvote 1
On 5/12/2021 at 8:38 AM, shut up meg said:

Even look at his Aberdeen record, he had 1 season where he got the team to 2 finals and lost them both and the season where we won the cup he lost the semi final to St. Johnstone.

Davidson has got his team to 2 finals in his 1st season with the chance to finish with 2 trophies with an unfashionable team.

He should be manager of the year however we know that the MSM will go with the lazy Gerrard option.

On 5/12/2021 at 6:24 PM, Millertime said:

Bookmarked

• Haha 1