Scottish Cup 2020/21

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

Just canna see the dons breaking down Livi 

^ how tragic is that ffs 

For anyone with any lingering doubts about whether McInnes should have gone or not. This is the shit state he has left the side in. A mentally weak, toothless pile of shite.

under normal circumstances I would be delighted at the arse cheeks being drawn together but truth be told it is probably irrelevant to us barring some kind of footballing miracle.

Hibs will only have to beat one arse cheek to win cup. They are probably the only side capable of taking advantage of this draw even though they are shite as well

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

For anyone with any lingering doubts about whether McInnes should have gone or not. This is the shit state he has left the side in. A mentally weak, toothless pile of shite.

under normal circumstances I would be delighted at the arse cheeks being drawn together but truth be told it is probably irrelevant to us barring some kind of footballing miracle.

Hibs will only have to beat one arse cheek to win cup. They are probably the only side capable of taking advantage of this draw even though they are shite as well

St Johnstone might disagree with that. 

And St Mirren for that matter. 

It opens it up a bit for a lot of teams. 

Cove midfielder Jamie Masson goes down in pain inside his own penalty box as his studs catch on the turf trying to repel Nathan Patterson's charge into the penalty box.

It looks a bad one for the 27-year-old former Aberdeen youth and the stretcher is called on to the field.

Guest milne_afc
8 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Cove midfielder Jamie Masson goes down in pain inside his own penalty box as his studs catch on the turf trying to repel Nathan Patterson's charge into the penalty box.

It looks a bad one for the 27-year-old former Aberdeen youth and the stretcher is called on to the field.

?

57 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

A hun from Fraserburgh? Not an everyday occurrence.

Not sure what happened to his career but when Masson broke through at the end of the 2012 season under the GWT, but he was a great prospect, probably up there with Ryan Fraser in regards to ability.

Booze? Smack? Who knows.

On the topic of huns, Scott Wright has packed on 4 kilos of muscle since joining Sevco. Why didn’t our management suggest that a few years back? 

No he hasn’t unless the hair band wearing poof is defying the laws of science 

22 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Lovely stuff ???

41 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Is this true? Oh my word. Wank material tonight sorted.

1 minute ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Conspiratorial hat on...

- sponsors demand 4 Sevco Celtic games a season

- League done and dusted after only two Sevco Celtic games

- Sevco and Celtic uncharacteristically drawn together this early for the first time in 30 years in the Scottish Cup

I watched the draw. No conspiracies FFS ?

if it were rigged the sponsors would want the scum meeting in the final. 

37 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I watched the draw.

As did I.

39 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

if it were rigged the sponsors would want the scum meeting in the final. 

Or a guaranteed meeting instead of a shock which would scupper things.

Anyway, just thinking out loud.

(Is there a reason why they have hands on the balls instead of 'touchless' like the lottery?)

1 hour ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Conspiratorial hat on...

- sponsors demand 4 Sevco Celtic games a season

- League done and dusted after only two Sevco Celtic games

- Sevco and Celtic uncharacteristically drawn together this early for the first time in 30 years in the Scottish Cup

Who sponsors the Scottish cup? 

who sponsors the league?

clue...it's not the same company. So why would the sponsor of the cup care about league games ? 

14 minutes ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

As did I.

Or a guaranteed meeting instead of a shock which would scupper things.

Anyway, just thinking out loud.

(Is there a reason why they have hands on the balls instead of 'touchless' like the lottery?)

Much more fun when you've got media-hungry ex-professionals crowded round the table doing the draw, even better when you get pissed-up ageing rock stars involved.

• Downvote 1