Scottish Cup 2020/21

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

Who sponsors the Scottish cup? 

who sponsors the league?

clue...it's not the same company. So why would the sponsor of the cup care about league games ? 

I'm not suggesting they do, however, holding up 5 Sevco Celtic games in season 2020/21 to potential future sponsors won't hurt.

7 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Conspiratorial hat on...

- sponsors demand 4 Sevco Celtic games a season

- League done and dusted after only two Sevco Celtic games

- Sevco and Celtic uncharacteristically drawn together this early for the first time in 30 years in the Scottish Cup

5 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

I'm not suggesting they do, however, holding up 5 Sevco Celtic games in season 2020/21 to potential future sponsors won't hurt.

Talking about the league and cup games and sponsors suggests you were suggesting they do. 

it's a nonsense conspiracy 

Very decent draw.

Under stable conditions, a clear path to the semi.

At present though, while trying to wean a shambolically assembled, low on confidence squad off McInnesBall, with a comical goal scoring rate... ?

Maybe new manager bounce intervention incoming? ?

Probably nae.

11 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Cove midfielder Jamie Masson goes down in pain inside his own penalty box as his studs catch on the turf trying to repel Nathan Patterson's charge into the penalty box.

It looks a bad one for the 27-year-old former Aberdeen youth and the stretcher is called on to the field.

Nice. Hope it turns fatal.

Fucking mutant.

22 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Had to laugh yesterday.  The wifies SPL was back and the beeb were describing it as a breath of fresh air for the game.

“...So coming up folks is coverage of Rangers tie with (think) hearts and then switch to Alba for full coverage of Celtic’s tie with Glasgow City...”

Aye, breath of fresh air right enough.

I've got to disagree.

I think it's fantastic, and about bloody time, to see some football on the telly without restricted attendances.

12 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Conspiratorial hat on...

- sponsors demand 4 Sevco Celtic games a season

- League done and dusted after only two Sevco Celtic games

- Sevco and Celtic uncharacteristically drawn together this early for the first time in 30 years in the Scottish Cup

If it was a conspiracy they would suddenly bring in a re play if it’s a draw after 90 minutes instead of the current finish to an end on the day

12 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

As did I.

Or a guaranteed meeting instead of a shock which would scupper things.

Anyway, just thinking out loud.

(Is there a reason why they have hands on the balls instead of 'touchless' like the lottery?)

I know a bloke who is utterly convinced that the lottery is rigged as well* so you'll still get conspiratorial lunatics questioning whichever method is used. 

* his theory being that the 6 numbers are chosen beforehand. Six of the balls are slightly smaller than the others and they are the only ones that will fit through the hole. The stickers depicting the numbers are put on these balls. 

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

* his theory being that the 6 numbers are chosen beforehand. Six of the balls are slightly smaller than the others and they are the only ones that will fit through the hole. The stickers depicting the numbers are put on these balls. 

?

Stickers.

Does he not think they have the resources to make an entire set of "slightly smaller" balls, then swap the appropriate "chosen" smaller balls, with the corresponding numbers from the normal balls? *

?

*THIS is actually what happens...

38 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

?

Stickers.

Does he not think they have the resources to make an entire set of "slightly smaller" balls, then swap the appropriate "chosen" smaller balls, with the corresponding numbers from the normal balls? *

?

*THIS is actually what happens...

I know. This is what I'm up against . As usual with these fucking zoomers it's up to ME to prove this is not the case .?