Scottish Cup 2020/21

54 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Drawn at home v another team in poor form.

Best team in the league draws the 2nd best team

Drawn at home again and avoid the the winners of 1st v 2nd AND the current 3rd best team.

Miserable cunts still moan. :)

Have you seen anything this calendar year on the pitch that makes you think we can beat two spfl teams?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Cove will be the most disappointed I reckon as any remote chance they had tonight has evaporated as there is no way the sponsors/tv will want to pass up a Rangers v Celtic clash so I'm expecting an early penalty to set Rangers on their way tonight.

I don't think rangers will need any help to beat Cove. Half the cove players will be hoping rangers win, begging for tops and freebies off Ryan Jack. 

Inbred tuekter hun cunts

46 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Pretty good draw(s). If we don't win these we don't deserve anything. 

Aye it's a reasonable draw for Glass and a chance for a Semi Final (or better ??) in his first 'half season' which consider how shite we are would be up there with Gothenburg

27 minutes ago, G31DON said:

A hun from Fraserburgh? Not an everyday occurrence.

Not sure what happened to his career but when Masson broke through at the end of the 2012 season under the GWT, but he was a great prospect, probably up there with Ryan Fraser in regards to ability.

Booze? Smack? Who knows.

On the topic of huns, Scott Wright has packed on 4 kilos of muscle since joining Sevco. Why didn’t our management suggest that a few years back? 

Cove getting pumped 4-0 here before half time. 

But Jamie is having a lovely day out. Dream come true.  He'll have a great laugh about it when he plays Ryan Jack on the PlayStation tonight. 

I'd have dropped the little shit for an interview like that and left the cunt at home. 

Edit, it's actually worse than I thought. He's getting a signed Ryan Jack shirt ready to be picked up.  WTF. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

A hun from Fraserburgh? Not an everyday occurrence.

Not sure what happened to his career but when Masson broke through at the end of the 2012 season under the GWT, he was a great prospect, probably up there with Ryan Fraser in regards to ability.

Booze? Smack? Who knows.

On the topic of huns, Scott Wright has packed on 4 kilos of muscle since joining Sevco. Why didn’t our management suggest that a few years back? 

They might have if the Fanny wasn't always injured