Taking the knee

Joe pike

Just been watching the lower English league highlights on quest.

In both the Cambridge and Exeter games there was booing when they took the knee.

Both clubs have said they are looking to ban the culprits.

What's happened to freedom of speech?

I would think when full crowds are back there would be a lot of booing including Pittodrie.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe pike said:

Just been watching the lower English league highlights on quest.

In both the Cambridge and Exeter games there was booing when they took the knee.

Both clubs have said they are looking to ban the culprits.

What's happened to freedom of speech?

I would think when full crowds are back there would be a lot of booing including Pittodrie.

Do you really fucking care? Seriously.

If players want to take a knee then that's their right.

If people feel they want to boo that, then that's also their right... but a little introspection as to why someone feels the need to boo an act that is intended to support equality and social justice might be in order. 

Of course a club can pretty much ban anyone for any reason they like, aside from racial or religious reasons, so if they decide to ban people for booing then that's also their right. 

Rights are terrific things. 

• Upvote 2

It's the latching on to all things American that fucks me off.

Black cunt get shot by police in the US = Black Lives Matter

Black cunt get shot by police in Africa = nobody gives a fuck

Just fucking get up and play the fucking game you stupid cunts. 

I'll boo. Might actually put a few on the gate when Sturgeon deigns to let us back into football as I'm sure people are itching to give it a good old fuckin BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

If people feel they want to boo that, then that's also their right... but a little introspection as to why someone feels the need to boo an act that is intended to support equality and social justice might be in order. 

Of course a club can pretty much ban anyone for any reason they like, aside from racial or religious reasons, so if they decide to ban people for booing then that's also their right. 

Exactly. Put it better than I could. 

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

It’s hardly a surprise English football fans are booing a far left Marxist organisation who want to abolish capitalism that have been vandalising historical British statues and burning the countries flag over the summer. 

Although I thought the Millwall fans might have been keen on the defunding the old bill bit ?

Virtue signalling nonsense has gone on long enough. Not sure what the death of a career criminal in America has to do with football in the UK

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1