Kilmarnock 0 - 2 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Every away game against Kilmarnock is like this, a battle. 

Was never going to be any different. 

Surely even the Kilmarnock players hate that pitch, the bounce on it is crazy stuff. 

They should be banned from the top league.

Unfortunately when 3 of the teams have them, you’ll never get the 11-1 vote you need to get the clubs to ban them.  

Guest findlay_1903
2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

How did you work out the 90% figure, out of interest?

I didn’t, just trying emphasise the point that in general Scottish football isn’t high on quality. Hope this satisfied you MT. 

6 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

90% of Scottish football is utterly poor, when will people wake up. It’s been like that since 2000. It’s not going to change. 

‘look we’ve not signed John terry’ 

I'm not expecting EPL players but I do like the idea of being entertained, a focus on attacking teams instead of stopping teams and maybe a few more shots on target.

Basically I want the opposite of what we've been subjected to over the last few years. 

3 minutes ago, thurso said:

Curtis main is better at defending than attacking 

Any crosses we have put in today have been overhit by around 20 yards. Not sure you can put any blame on him for that. The Main haters are just so fucking blinkered (and tbf most posters on here have fuck all idea about football anyway)

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Today, definitely. 

And for people who watch football and don't just judge strikers on goals, since before lockdown. 

He was keeping Cosgrove out the team then as well. 

Guest findlay_1903
4 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I'm not expecting EPL players but I do like the idea of being entertained, a focus on attacking teams instead of stopping teams and maybe a few more shots on target.

Basically I want the opposite of what we've been subjected to over the last few years. 

If you’re looking to be entertained, Scottish football has a famine. Better off taking up a new hobby.