AFChat awards 2020 - the results

Henry

23 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

have heard about “the macalisters” for 20 years. and obvs know the boxer guy. heard a few stories of him in the gym (Spartan) years ago

but the family, where does that come from? 
mare we talking proper hit man type gangster family, like in the movies? or just troublesome minks?

Scrap Merchants, just lunatics. Just lunatics they are nae made men or some shit, just hardy bastards that wouldn’t think twice about kicking fuck out of you or let a grudge lie.

Guest milne_afc
10 minutes ago, Fridge said:

No but if you mouthed off a bar not knowing who they were or were due them money for drugs or some shit I would imagine you wouldn’t be too far away off ARI.

If only there was someone on here with some anecdotal evidence to the contrary 

7 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

have heard about “the macalisters” for 20 years. and obvs know the boxer guy. heard a few stories of him in the gym (Spartan) years ago

but the family, where does that come from? 
mare we talking proper hit man type gangster family, like in the movies? or just troublesome minks?

Put it this way, the only commercial crime(drugs) going on in the city isnt controlled by them. That tells you how gangster they are. Only city in Scotland that lets yardies/scousers come in and run the show completely unopposed.

No surprise really.

27 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Put it this way, the only commercial crime(drugs) going on in the city isnt controlled by them. That tells you how gangster they are. Only city in Scotland that lets yardies/scousers come in and run the show completely unopposed.

No surprise really.

The lad I used to get my drugs from in Aberdeen was a sleepy-heided cunt who took 45 minutes to answer the door, if at all.  Seemed more hassle than it was worth, but at least he reliably wasn't grassing anyone up so far as I could tell. Totally unprofessional, though. When you're handing half your income over  every month you expect better customer service. Forget his name, but he was a ringer for Mr C oot the Shamen if anyone else dealt with him. 

Hopefully the interlopers have brought better business practices to the city.  

1 minute ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Hey RS min, it's Christmas Eve how about taking the day off and giving the angry man routine and goading a rest eh ?

Its a crease though. Can sense the blood vessel ticking away in his head already and its only 9:09am. Odds on favourite to keel over with a cardiac arrest soon enough.

Just now, dazzy_deff said:

Its a crease though. Can sense the blood vessel ticking away in his head already and its only 9:09am. Odds on favourite to keel over with a cardiac arrest soon enough.

True and it's obvious loads of other posters are fed up with inane shite and slagging matches clogging up threads (I know I am guilty of this as well) and it's all very repetitive and boring now.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

I'm not angry. Just putting the record straight before I do some work. You're one of four mutants who also told lies.

Lies, we don't lie (name the film!).

RS after being handed your arse twice this week after accusing me of lying only for me to prove that I was not, has it not occured to you that just because you want something to be false (jealousy, anger and bitterness on your behalf) doesn't actually make it so?

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

?

All we need is the fourth to complete the set.

You lied about where you live for fuck sake and like the wee stroop mad weegie, you totally ignored that truth.

Have a great day and reflect on this; what do you all have in common?

Still cannot work out if you are all an act and parodying yourself or if you are actually such a Fud in real life ?

Coming to the conclusion that it's unfortunately the latter ?