AFChat awards 2020 - the results

Henry

1 minute ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Hey RS min, it's Christmas Eve how about taking the day off and giving the angry man routine and goading a rest eh ?

Its a crease though. Can sense the blood vessel ticking away in his head already and its only 9:09am. Odds on favourite to keel over with a cardiac arrest soon enough.

Just now, dazzy_deff said:

Its a crease though. Can sense the blood vessel ticking away in his head already and its only 9:09am. Odds on favourite to keel over with a cardiac arrest soon enough.

True and it's obvious loads of other posters are fed up with inane shite and slagging matches clogging up threads (I know I am guilty of this as well) and it's all very repetitive and boring now.

16 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The truth isn't something you like is it?

I just posted up the PM's which proved that your fellow mutant bottled it. Your continuing to repeat your own warped fabrication of the truth doesn't make it so, despite you being so sick you believe your own lies.

Here's another piece of truth: -

B4-B6-E908-FF89-4520-85-C6-52681-C23-CFE

Who was he talking about if you "don't believe" it was you?

Is this what you teach your pretend kids, to deny uncomfortable truths and just make up an alternative truth? They will turn out to be as much of a fuck-up human as you if you do. 

#Lest

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

I'm not angry. Just putting the record straight before I do some work. You're one of four mutants who also told lies.

Lies, we don't lie (name the film!).

RS after being handed your arse twice this week after accusing me of lying only for me to prove that I was not, has it not occured to you that just because you want something to be false (jealousy, anger and bitterness on your behalf) doesn't actually make it so?

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

?

All we need is the fourth to complete the set.

You lied about where you live for fuck sake and like the wee stroop mad weegie, you totally ignored that truth.

Have a great day and reflect on this; what do you all have in common?

Still cannot work out if you are all an act and parodying yourself or if you are actually such a Fud in real life ?

Coming to the conclusion that it's unfortunately the latter ?