The All New Hat > The Bookie Thread

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

You've lost me. I thought we were getting a new strategy for beating the bookie. 

Same as you guys are trying, low odds doubled to make a larger return. I think waiting to see stats and how the game is going is better than picking days in advance, plus using goals scored. Got to take every advantage, bookies are billion pound companies, they offer what they make money off. I think in play and real discipline is the only way to beat them. How many times have you said a goal is coming here when watching a game, use that.

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Where we have an advantage is picking value when the odds first come out. This often nets 30-50%+ better returns (if it comes in).

I prefer picking on stats and knowledge on the leagues that tend to score goals, South America is a minefield but Chile and Bolivia lower leagues tend to have goals, same as Belgian lower leagues. Bookies ovs know and price accordingly but stats if you're patient can pay off. I like a beer so often strategy goes out the window and bookie gets richer, such is life. :)

17 hours ago, daytripping said:

I prefer picking on stats and knowledge on the leagues that tend to score goals, South America is a minefield 

Avoid Brazil and Argentina if you're looking for goals,  rarely more than 1 or 2 goals. Although the last twice I've betted on under 2.5 goals it's been fucked after 30 mins,  finishing 6-2 and 5-3!