Jim McLean

12 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

There definitely was a hint of it, it was common knowledge that referees was looked after by Italian clubs when they visited their cities.

I also remember another dodgy game against Radnicki Nis in the 81-82 QF game when the referee came from just across the border and awarded a ropey penalty kick to get the Serb team through.

That’s good knowledge ??

I’m genuinely quite emotional about this. Loved the games against utd back then, loved the steep stepped, covered away end, that we always packed out.

The early 80’s will probably be the last time this league will ever be truly competitive and he made Utd a huge part of that....

I wonder how many times the old firm were ‘split’ back then....

1 minute ago, donswin1983 said:

I’m genuinely quite emotional about this. Loved the games against utd back then, loved the steep stepped, covered away end, that we always packed out.

The early 80’s will probably be the last time this league will ever be truly competitive and he made Utd a huge part of that....

I wonder how many times the old firm were ‘split’ back then....

If Hearts hadn't bottled it in 86 there would have been 5 different league winners between 1978 and 1986.

1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

If Hearts hadn't bottled it in 86 there would have been 5 different league winners between 1978 and 1986.

Of course.. Albert Kidd..and then either side of OF since then. There will be so many on here that have never known anything other than that...Some times being a middle aged fucker has it’s upside..??

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The McLeans were Plymouth Brethren. That's what was wrong with them. Anyone brought up to believe any religion whatsoever is a fuck-up by reason of them substituting truth for fantasy.

Other non-religious fuck-ups do the same. 

A dildo on the bonnet there for you. 

Imagine managing to make a thread that's reminiscing about an icon of the Scottish game, about your own gripes with religion.

Just chill the fuck out for once.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

I know you made a cunt of yourself before but are you able to debate like an adult?

Are you saying that all religions do not substitute truth for fantasy?

Don't blame this forum for your nihilism, your political ideology being historic and your unhappiness. Please don't say you're a religious fool too?

This isn't a thread about religion. 

Its about the late Jim McLean. Weirdo.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

I already said he was a great manager. You haven't seen the whole thread.

You're hurting because you made a cunt of it and you fucked off sharpish. As I said, don't blame us. It was all your own doing. You need to get over it. 

I took some time off an AFC fan forum to spend time with family over Christmas and my birthday, undistracted. Nout to do with people disagreeing with me on here, whats the point in arguing on and on and on when its so arbitrary anyway? Its a football forum. 

I did see the part where you said he was a great manager. Doesn't change the fact you're now slavering on about religion, in an inappropriate thread. Just give it a rest, its embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Who the fuck are you to decide what can and what can not be discussed on any thread?

I didn't "slaver". I spoke truth. So what's your problem Dickhead? When mummy and daddy fucked you up (TM MT) did they implant religion in you too? Is that why you just shat a cow?

Haha. Slavering again.

Aleister crowley's parents were Plymouth brethren and made their money through a brewery they owned. So no wonder crowley went on a mission after his failed  attempt at k2. He tried to summon a demon at boleskine house, but got bored because you had to eat bread only and drink water. Then he went on a bender. Jimmy page bought boleskine house coz of his infatuation with crowley and his do what thou wilt. Basically take  as much drugs as you want and have some cult followers to make them do what he wanted. Interesting character that was that much into debauchery that even Mussolini kicked him out his church and Italy. So he must have been up to some real mental shit.

That Dundee United defence,  gough, Malpas, Hegarty, Narey,  would under any other circumstances that 4 would be the Scottish defence,  hard to think that Hegarty and Narey weren't good enough. 

Those two had Lineker and Hughes in thier back pockets in that run to the uefa Cup final, 

And I'm not ashamed to admit I was delighted to see them get to the final some of those performances in that run were fantastic 

2 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

That Dundee United defence,  gough, Malpas, Hegarty, Narey,  would under any other circumstances that 4 would be the Scottish defence,  hard to think that Hegarty and Narey weren't good enough. 

Those two had Lineker and Hughes in thier back pockets in that run to the uefa Cup final, 

And I'm not ashamed to admit I was delighted to see them get to the final some of those performances in that run were fantastic 

Some outstanding results.Borussia 5  - 1,the Barca results.Never quite got the hate for Utd on Abmad back in the day. Admired them,almost jealous of one or 2 of their results

11 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Not really that hard is it when one is a dirty nonce and you see the two players Hegarty and the fairy were up against.

Levels