Livingston v Aberdeen

Hoban to miss this one due to him picking up one or two injuries recently, bearing in mind the awful pitch, and his past injury history. McCrorie to replace him.

Turgid game, midfielders playing square balls, Hayes and Kennedy playing pretendy wingers, Cosgrove falling over a lot.

Might give it a miss. But won’t, will waste my time as per....

3 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Hoban to miss this one due to him picking up one or two injuries recently, bearing in mind the awful pitch, and his past injury history. McCrorie to replace him.

Turgid game, midfielders playing square balls, Hayes and Kennedy playing pretendy wingers, Cosgrove falling over a lot.

Might give it a miss. But won’t, will waste my time as per....

It would make sense to rest Hoban if he's carrying two injuries.

13 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Paid for quite a few games on redtv this season.  Thought they only did home games and games not on Sky? 

Correct. 

You want to watch away games not on Sky then you need to pay the home club for their PPV  service. Once in you get the option of home or away commentary. Or so I believe,  as I've not paid for an away game. Hesgoal for away games for me.

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Does that work in the UK? Thought you had to be exiled and use RedTV international.

I assume he subscribes to Red TV International and has a VPN to watch the games.

He shouldn't really attack any fan when he is cheating the club out of a season ticket and watching the home games on the cheap.

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Don't let your hatred for Frankie blind you. You're acting irrationally like RS does.

Not at all.

Rational folk know the debate surrounded the normal UK RED TV package.

That much was patently obvious if you read the likes of KSL’s response etc. 

To deny THAT is acting like RS and the mong.

Anyway I’ve made my point, no point replying or going round in circles 

8 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Can I or can I not sit in my house and watch a dons away game via the medium of Red TV, whether it be legal or not?

Yes you can, done it several times using a VPN normally turn it to Canada as a homage to all the posters on here pay my red tv international I set up using my VPN and bobs your uncle,8.99 quid a month gets taken and you get your games