Sign in to follow this  
Sooper-hanz

Works of Art

Remember they told you to respect your elders and you did what we were told? It was bad advice.

Being nice to others including the elderly and especially the vulnerable is normal for most of us. Respect for anyone who hasn't earned it is fucked up. 

58 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

That's what I said as it's clearly looking towards Buckie i.e. west and therefore from Cullen.

We drove in to Findochty, fuck knows why, saw the park bench overlooking the cliffs with a nice bit of grass to play from. My mate was a greenkeeper with loads of tattie balls in his boot. We hit 100+ of them at the cliffs, picking different caves to try and hit and even the long "drive" down the coast heading east to try and reach the sea. An old wifie came oot her hoose wi slippers on and watched us for 15/20 minutes. She never said a word. Just stood there with the most vacant gormless expression the world has ever seen. As she wasn't complaining nor objecting, we carried on but it was amusing how alien she was. Great fun. Memorable wee visit. 

This must have been pre birth of Bluto.

Nothing like positing multiple times in a row on the same subject to demonstrate to everyone how rattled you are about something RS!

Yer a cunt of a man who loves to lord it up over others on internet forums but when given the opportunity to discuss things face to face you shit your pants and deflect the conversation.

It's boring now, everyone can see you for the person you really are and lets be honest here, yer nothing but a spiteful loser who hides behind his keyboard.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Haha. You heard they're shooting some of the next series of Peaky Blinders in Portsoy?

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Haha. You heard they're shooting some of the next series of Peaky Blinders in Portsoy?

Yeah. Wife was down for a walk today with our youngest. My local is being used. Shore Inn.

The town folk (not all of them but the usual suspects who moan about dog shit and fireworks) are moaning about the potential for hundreds of people to descend upon the town to catch a glimpse of the main character. Was supposed to be last year but obviously Covid put a stop to it. Seafield Hotel in Whitehills had originally been booked up for cast but not sure if that's the same now for this attempt at the shoot. I've a few weeks away yet so likely miss all the action. 

Couple of prominent posters on here applied to be extras on it after I sent them the audition link.

Certainly good for the pub's finances and a nice wee chance to get out and see what's behind the scenes if nothing else. Whisky Galore was the last shoot there. Shite film but was really good for the community.

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

gormless > scarecrow 

kroller muller gallery last weekend. except it was closed.

38 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

gormless > scarecrow 

:laughing:

35 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

kroller muller gallery last weekend. except it was closed.

Beers instead?

On 1/5/2021 at 6:00 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

Studied these tryptich religious paintings as part of something I was doing a couple of years back. They're normally placed at the alter . I'm not religious in the slightest but love this kind of thing due to the symbolism and what not. 

the-holy-family-triptych-tes-series-tes2
free picture upload sites no registration

Had a lookie at the uffizi? Where Christ goes up or down (?)  the dulux chart?

Fairly sure you have and could say much more about it than me. I had a little tour think you spend more time on the art and that.

Edited by dervish

51 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

That’s your daughter that is (number 2).

Now now, don't start sickness. You know the drill. If you are too weak, don't start shit if you can't take it back.

Edvard Munch made one to describe your future;

BCF9-F1-B8-1-CF7-4-C2-F-B21-B-DAA687-A96