Sign in to follow this  
Sooper-hanz

Works of Art

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It does to you. You've spent the last few minutes losing an argument about it. 

The argument wasn't who said what. Your obsession with oneupmanship detracts from more substantial matters, understandably as you make a cunt of it more often than not. 

• Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Did it cross your mind to share a picture of your painting with the forum? That would have been welcome and a relief from any puerility and/or sexual dysfunctionalism. 

This one too from half an hour ago?

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

This one too from half an hour ago?

I still didn't 'run away' from it

• Downvote 1

Hated art at school/anywhere

Taught by pooves, taken at O Grade level by  pooves and appreciated by pooves

Edited by Ten Caat
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Do you not like music or television?

• Downvote 1

Music was an entirely different subject......i suppose you could use a couple of paintbrushes as drumsticks in an emergency

And my telly doesnt have a Van Gogh sitting next to it painting Cosgrove blootering the ball high and wide v sevco on the screen 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Music was an entirely different subject......i suppose you could use a couple of paintbrushes as drumsticks in an emergency

And my telly doesnt have a Van Gogh sitting next to it painting Cosgrove blootering the ball high and wide v sevco on the screen 

Music and film are part of the arts.

• Downvote 1

I'm talking about art as in the art that involves drawing an painting. The one I was taught at school

As I said...music was a separate subject altogether. 

Telly is distinct from film. I haven't much time for film either. 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Have you never admired a painting?

• Downvote 1

Honestly never

I wasn't much of a fan at maths at school either but I'd have done  a quadruple period of it in preference to one of art. Just hated it even as a young child. Id get given a coloring in book and all id do is scribble over it. 

17 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Honestly never

I wasn't much of a fan at maths at school either but I'd have done  a quadruple period of it in preference to one of art. Just hated it even as a young child. Id get given a coloring in book and all id do is scribble over it. 

Scribbling was your form of expressive art in that case. 

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

Or my way of telling them never to buy me a colouring in book ever again

Even if you did a big shite on it , that would still be an artistic statement. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

10 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

That's superb. 

Yeah love it. The wife was sent it by a pal as they knew she'd be all over it. Straight on the phone, arranged to go and see it and bought it there and then. Huge breach of Covid rules picking it up. 

David Boyle is the artist. Weegie but won't hold that against him in this instance.

The other one from Gordon Mackie. Got a couple of his already. This one is Finechty cliffs. The Church we got married in is the small white building in the painting. It's the church that catches the eye in that one.

Wee surprise present for her 40th coming up in April.

Edited by The Boofon

I thought the Boyle was Findochty-reminiscent but am unfamiliar with the Mackie perspective, having only been to the village once and from the west rather than looking to the west. Did I tell you about the "rock golf" we invented in Finechty, to the bemusement of a simpleton wifie in slippers?

17 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I thought the Boyle was Findochty-reminiscent but am unfamiliar with the Mackie perspective, having only been to the village once and from the west rather than looking to the west. Did I tell you about the "rock golf" we invented in Finechty, to the bemusement of a simpleton wifie in slippers?

Mackie one is looking from Cullen side towards Finechty. Not a view many would see as it's up a rocky path and not visible from the road. The West view as you say will be much more common especially among the golfing fraternity. One of the greens at Srathlene being at the very West side of Finechty just beside War memorial.

Tell me more about the rock golf.

11 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Mackie one is looking from Cullen side towards Finechty. Not a view many would see as it's up a rocky path and not visible from the road. The West view as you say will be much more common especially among the golfing fraternity. One of the greens at Srathlene being at the very West side of Finechty just beside War memorial.

Tell me more about the rock golf.

That's what I said as it's clearly looking towards Buckie i.e. west and therefore from Cullen.

We drove in to Findochty, fuck knows why, saw the park bench overlooking the cliffs with a nice bit of grass to play from. My mate was a greenkeeper with loads of tattie balls in his boot. We hit 100+ of them at the cliffs, picking different caves to try and hit and even the long "drive" down the coast heading east to try and reach the sea. An old wifie came oot her hoose wi slippers on and watched us for 15/20 minutes. She never said a word. Just stood there with the most vacant gormless expression the world has ever seen. As she wasn't complaining nor objecting, we carried on but it was amusing how alien she was. Great fun. Memorable wee visit. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

An old wifie came oot her hoose wi slippers on and watched us for 15/20 minutes. She never said a word. Just stood there with the most vacant gormless expression the world has ever seen. As she wasn't complaining nor objecting, we carried on but it was amusing how alien she was. Great fun. Memorable wee visit. 

And you maintain that you don't have a superiority complex and yet here you are taking the piss out of an old lady.

Aye sounds like "Great fun" and a "Memorable wee visit".

Fud.

Just now, For Fecks Sake said:

And you maintain that you don't have a superiority complex and yet here you are taking the piss out of an old lady.

Aye sounds like "Great fun" and a "Memorable wee visit".

Fud.

You still don't learn. You must be masochistic. You're also repeating a familiar pattern. It's not having a "superiority complex" to recognise an inbred old mutant with severe learning difficulties. People like that exist. As we discussed yesterday, it's your being inferior in much that drives your sickness. It's why you lie on a forum. It's why you posted "I don't even live in Stonehaven" in a pathetic attempt to mitigate it when you got caught. We all know anyone can say anything on a forum. That's too obvious to state. It's why you lied that's interesting and like others, you did so for the exact same reason on that occasion.

You pissed your pants often in the real world. You're doing it now in the forum, desperate to attack your attacker instead of accepting the past, moving on and using words as an adult would. By continuing to be all sickboy and personal, you're making an arse of yourself, like a child who can't grow. I would thank you for these continuing opportunities but it's quite sad to see now, you always starting shit and failing to learn from it exactly like you first did a third of a year ago. 

Of course I didn't call her that in the post you pissed yourself about. All I remarked on was her vacant gormless expression. The fact she stood there watching for so long was alien and otherworldly. We would totally have stopped if she asked us too but she didn't, just a bizarre happening. Her wild hair, popping eyeballs, slightly open mouth and old slippers made for an unforgettable interaction.