Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tord31

Livingston V Aberdeen

Recommended Posts

Suspended: Hedges

Injured: Watkins, McGeouch, Devlin, Leigh

Doubtful: Cerny and McLennan

Edmondson has left the club and it looks like the departures of Woods, Watkins and Hernandez will also be this week.

 

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Considine

Logan Ferguson McCrorie Hayes

Wright Kennedy

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, Main, Campbell, Ojo, McGinn, Anderson, Virtanen, McLennan, Ngwenya

prediction: 1-0 to the good guys. McCrorie.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Go back to 4-2-3-1 and play Hayes and Kennedy right up the pitch. Wasted at wing back.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Confident that Livi won't extend their winning run to 9 games on the trot.

Not so confident that they won't remain unbeaten though.. Technically it's a bit of a free shot for us in that any points taken will increase our lead over Hibs in the race for third. But it would be disappointing if we didn't pick up all 3 rather than just the 1. Our record at Livi is as good as anyone in recent years. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Betty Swallicks said:

When is Ferguson suspended? 6th booking yesterday but fuck knows when that kicks in.

Suspensions under the totting up scheme don't kick in immediately. It'll either be the home match v 'Well or the one following that away to St J

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Suspensions under the totting up scheme don't kick in immediately. It'll either be the home match v 'Well or the one following that away to St J

Cheers. Not too bad fixtures for him to miss as you'd like to think we'd be strong enough to win either without him. 

Share this post


Link to post

McGeouch might be back by the St Johnstone game

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Go back to 4-2-3-1 and play Hayes and Kennedy right up the pitch. Wasted at wing back.

Aye.

Might as well mix things up a bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

McGeouch might be back by the St Johnstone game

Forgot about thon loser!

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Always something to look forward to

 

Ah no

Share this post


Link to post

1-0 Livingston.

David Bingham with the goal

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Zeus said:

1-0 Livingston.

David Bingham with the goal

1-0 Livingston. John Robertson with the goal.

6-1 Livingston. Barry Wilson with a few.

Share this post


Link to post

If Scott Wright is speaking to the huns he can fuck off out the squad. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

If Scott Wright is speaking to the huns he can fuck off out the squad. 

Poofy cunt should be launched off Union bridge if he is

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

When is Ferguson suspended? 6th booking yesterday but fuck knows when that kicks in.

14 days after the booking that took him through the points threshold.

St Johnstone away on the 27th would be the first game after the 14 days.

He might be due a 2 game ban though. 

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

14 days after the booking that took him through the points threshold.

St Johnstone away on the 27th would be the first game after the 14 days.

He might be due a 2 game ban though. 

Why is he due a 2 game ban?

This is his first booking threshold of the season? 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Go back to 4-2-3-1 and play Hayes and Kennedy right up the pitch. Wasted at wing back.

Agreed

Not as if we have an abundance of centre halves anymore to merit 3 of them

Hayes is wasted so far back and the embarrassing comical way he was skinned by taverner shows he has no business defending anyway 

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Why is he due a 2 game ban?

This is his first booking threshold of the season? 

He was sent off remember - the points accumulate.

The points don’t get wiped once you’ve served the ban, any subsequent points just go towards the next ban threshold.

Remember Shinnie? He ended up getting 3 games in one go one season for accumulating so many points.

Im not saying Fergie has definitely reached the 2 game ban limit but he won’t be far away I wouldn’t think 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dynamo said:

If Scott Wright is speaking to the huns he can fuck off out the squad. 

And never be in the squad again.

Let him train during the week knowing he’s getting fuck all game time between now & the end of the season, whenever that’s going to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He was sent off remember - the points accumulate.

The points don’t get wiped once you’ve served the ban, any subsequent points just go towards the next ban threshold.

Remember Shinnie? He ended up getting 3 games in one go one season for accumulating so many points.

Im not saying Fergie has definitely reached the 2 game ban limit but he won’t be far away I wouldn’t think 

They don't work points anymore. Haven't for a number of years. He got a one match ban for two yellows in one game. He will now have a one match ban for accumulation of 6 yellows. 

Then another 6 bookings he gets a 2 match. Another 6 he gets a 3 game ban. 

The red card ban effectively is standalone. 

Share this post


Link to post

                 Lewis

Logan Taylor Hoban Considine

          McCrorie Campbell 

   Kennedy Ferguson Hayes

                 Cosgrove 

A shite X1, but I’m not having Wright in my X1 again & Hedges is suspended. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

They don't work points anymore. Haven't for a number of years. He got a one match ban for two yellows in one game. He will now have a one match ban for accumulation of 6 yellows. 

Then another 6 bookings he gets a 2 match. Another 6 he gets a 3 game ban. 

The red card ban effectively is standalone. 

Thanks for confirning

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

And never be in the squad again.

Let him train during the week knowing he’s getting fuck all game time between now & the end of the season, whenever that’s going to be. 

Be as well working out a deal for McRorie so he becomes our player now and they take Wright if it's true what's being reported. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He was sent off remember - the points accumulate.

The points don’t get wiped once you’ve served the ban, any subsequent points just go towards the next ban threshold.

Remember Shinnie? He ended up getting 3 games in one go one season for accumulating so many points.

Im not saying Fergie has definitely reached the 2 game ban limit but he won’t be far away I wouldn’t think 

WRONG

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

They don't work points anymore. Haven't for a number of years. He got a one match ban for two yellows in one game. He will now have a one match ban for accumulation of 6 yellows. 

Then another 6 bookings he gets a 2 match. Another 6 he gets a 3 game ban. 

The red card ban effectively is standalone. 

Aye, I maybe didn’t articulate my point.

The previous ban (& bookings) are taken into account when the next ban is imposed for accumulating his next batch of yellow cards (and the level of ban therefore increases). 

Share this post


Link to post

Don’t think Ferguson will get a suspension. Sure the rules changed last season so that after 19 games you aren’t suspended with 6 bookings.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, KingswellsRed said:

Don’t think Ferguson will get a suspension. Sure the rules changed last season so that after 19 games you aren’t suspended with 6 bookings.

They said in yesterday's commentary that he is

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

They said in yesterday's commentary that he is

Rangers tv said a lot of shit in yesterday’s commentary that I’m sure was wrong. When he got the booking I’m sure it didn’t say missing next match like it usually does 

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, thurso said:

Rangers tv said a lot of shit in yesterday’s commentary that I’m sure was wrong. When he got the booking I’m sure it didn’t say missing next match like it usually does 

Why on earth would I be watching sevco telly?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...