Livingston V Aberdeen

What a joke Scottish football truly is these clowns allow these Tin Pot clubs to lay all weather pitches that are horrific to play on they are unplayable in Frost and snow and now also get waterlogged. You just cant make this up and they wonder why fans are turning there nose up at this horrific product

6 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Andrew Shinie

"We're almost running out of days where we can play this"

Fucking retarded clown

Then

"Ah well, ye can't help the weather."

Same game postponed twice in a matter of weeks due to the pitch being unplayable.

How many games at Pittodrie in the last 30 years have been called of due to the pitch being unplayable?

3?

4?

Maybe fuck all.

Claim the 3 points aff the cunts for being unable to put the match on.

Farcical shit.

How can you have three plastic pitches in your nation's top league?  A total embarrassment!  There should be a rule in place that states by the start of the season 21/22 you must have a grass pitch with under soil heating or you're relegated, and if you don't have both you can't be promoted.  Any team with aspirations to play in the nation's top league should be able to pay for the upkeep of a grass pitch FFS.

I mentioned earlier it had pissed down here all day and then we got a bit of sleet later in the afternoon. I was out for my Government sanctioned time outdoors the back of 6 and it was a little bit slippy underfoot and raining again. 

It's not raining any longer so I don't know how a good brushing wouldn't have helped clear any excess water from it. I also don't think it would have been frozen or dangerous if it had kicked off at 7:45 or around now.