Livingston V Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Just cancel Scottish football permanently. Its a complete joke. Shitey plastic pitches in the top league, Hamilton only have 2 fucking stands for fucks sake. Only 2 teams able to win the title. Boring as fuck. 

its comedy value is high though.

2 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Just cancel Scottish football permanently. Its a complete joke. Shitey plastic pitches in the top league, Hamilton only have 2 fucking stands for fucks sake. Only 2 teams able to win the title. Boring as fuck. 

I'm as fucked aff all round as the next man. And I'm firmly of the opinion that all fitba will be shut down sooner rather than later this season due to covid. 

Imagine though how shite its going to be stuck in the hoose withoot even shite fitba that winds you up? Its a fucking nightmare coming

2 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

I'm as fucked aff all round as the next man. And I'm firmly of the opinion that all fitba will be shut down sooner rather than later this season due to covid. 

Imagine though how shite its going to be stuck in the hoose withoot even shite fitba that winds you up? Its a fucking nightmare coming

Agreed, its coming soon, give it a few more weeks, we will still be lucky to finish 3rd.

• Downvote 1
49 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I am sorry but Livingston have had two rolls of the dice to get their so-called "all-weather" pitch in order, whilst, I may add, our team have been already to fulfil the fixture.

Surely, it's got to be an obligatory award of a 3-0 win for failure of Livingston to properly to nullify the avoidable potential of postponement. 

Exactly! Get them fined and the 3pts awarded to AFC. The ghost of Meadowbank Thistle with a fecking plastic pitch.

32 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I agree with the comments about the season.

The scottish cup wont be completed and all bets are off on the league. All eyes should be on epl - if there is any sniff of even a circuit breaker then scotland will join and wont come back after the break

Even a 3 week “circuit break” means it’ll be a struggle to finish the season in time due to Euro 2020(21).

They might have to cancel the Scottish Cup altogether & play league games instead. 

As much as we’re shite to watch, having no football will make lockdown & weekends even more dull. 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Even a 3 week “circuit break” means it’ll be a struggle to finish the season in time due to Euro 2020(21).

They might have to cancel the Scottish Cup altogether & play league games instead. 

As much as we’re shite to watch, having no football will make lockdown & weekends even more dull. 

england would bend over backwards to make anything work.

As I say we wouldnt

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Who then gets awarded euro cup entry as its the first year that the national cup winners get euro and 4th and 5th get euro cup 2?,

would make sense to just use league placing for this year, that’s if there’s even European football played next year!

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Who then gets awarded euro cup entry as its the first year that the national cup winners get euro and 4th and 5th get euro cup 2?,

would make sense to just use league placing for this year, that’s if there’s even European football played next year!

Team that wins the Highland league. 

How do you think they're going to work it?  ??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, NEM said:

Team that wins the Highland league. 

How do you think they're going to work it?  ??

You ever thought that if certain countries cannot play or win there respected cup competitions that eufa might ban them out the competition as it’s the government off each country to get there shit together regarding COVID and honouring there domestic competitions?, no didn’t occur to you that could happen smart arse?

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

You ever thought that if certain countries cannot play or win there respected cup competitions that eufa might ban them out the competition as it’s the government off each country to get there shit together regarding COVID and honouring there domestic competitions?, no didn’t occur to you that could happen smart arse?

Nope

Nope

13 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Should make a rule that if you have to postpone a game twice you lose home advantage,  unless it's unavoidable like a hurricane or 2 ft of snow. 

Yeah, something totally unavoidable cant be helped but as much as I can see what McLean was saying when he was interviewed about player safety which is fair enough, this situation could so easily have been avoided and after the shambles of the late call off the other week then Livi should be getting hauled over the coals for it. Get plastic pitches to fuck

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Dons79 said:

In the absences of a cup winner (as in last year), the spot will go to third place in the league

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'd like to see the prize money fir this third tier competition before I get too excited about it. 

I'm all for playing in Europe but if we've got to play 6 group games for a pittance without crowds then it might not be worth the hassle 

The third tier would be the back-up default.

I didn't see it at first, but there is a possibility that the SC winners / 3rd place go straight into the group stages of the EL