Livingston V Aberdeen

7 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

it would be a huge three points and, through gritted teeth,  a draw would also be a good result

Had Hibs lost last night, a point wouldn't have been good, but acceptable. However Hibs salvaged a draw in injury time so the only good result for us is to win. I can accept a shitfest so long as we head up the road with 3 points

• Dildo 1

Jesus Christ. 

McInnesism has really rotted the minds of some folk here. 

It's fucking Livingston. A draw? 

Should be a win, regardless of their form. Derek has the luxury to spend more on players than Livi, Dundee United, Motherwell etc. No doubt these are tricky venues to visit but it should almost always result in an AFC win. 

Come away with thinking another draw is a good result. 

Monotony has really set in if a draw is deemed a good result!

hibs even got a point at park head regardless of them trying to fling the league away,we probably won’t or wouldn’t get anything at park head so a point gained by hibs, there also strengthening there squad for a push for third, we are getting rid of our better players and clearly somethings not right at boardroom level(management). Don’t want to give Livingston encouragement to catch us either, dispose of them or a feel it could bite us come the end of the season. 

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Fuck me Jonah strikes again

Pray that the frost (already heavy in Fife) and the forecast snow get the game called off

You'd imagine they've done something with regards to frost? Our only hope is the snow but believe it may fall as sleet. 

21 hours ago, Tord31 said:

it would be a huge three points and, through gritted teeth,  a draw would also be a good result

I've fairly started something with this one.

To elaborate a wee bit I'm more meaning I wouldn't throw away a point with gung ho tactics in the last few minutes.

Which is what I would do regularly against the dross if I was in charge. I certainly would have the keeper up quite often as opposed to McInnes once in 8 years.

8 minutes ago, RUL said:

You'd imagine they've done something with regards to frost? Our only hope is the snow but believe it may fall as sleet. 

It was a frozen pitch that postponed it last time....the snow had all been cleared off. If they couldnt get it playable in daylight hours (it was sunny but freezing)......I'm not sure how they're going to guarantee they can do so again whwn forecast temperatures down here are pretty much at 0C all day, and with a dump of snow due to hit in the afternoon 

Big test tonight versus a confident West Lothian side, but if we are as good as McInnes thinks we are,  we need to be returning home with all 3 points. 

The 2nd half on Sunday illustrated that we need to revert to 4-2-3-1 for this game, with Kennedy, Wright and Hayes tucked in behind Cosgrove and Logan restored to the side

COYR

42 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Aye? 16/1 Livi to finish 3rd min.

Genuinely not that unrealistic (actually favourites on current form & top of table on form on gd over huns since new manager) if they beat us tonight & that form continues they will have a very good shout for bettering both us & Hibs.