Tord31

Livingston V Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Andrew Shinie

"We're almost running out of days where we can play this"

Fucking retarded clown

Then

"Ah well, ye can't help the weather."

Same game postponed twice in a matter of weeks due to the pitch being unplayable.

How many games at Pittodrie in the last 30 years have been called of due to the pitch being unplayable?

3?

4?

Maybe fuck all.

Claim the 3 points aff the cunts for being unable to put the match on.

Farcical shit.

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

By who exactly? 
That’s an 11-1 club vote thing.

There’s 3 of them in the league. 

Aye imagine of we had the chance yo change that voting structure? 

I am sorry but Livingston have had two rolls of the dice to get their so-called "all-weather" pitch in order, whilst, I may add, our team have been already to fulfil the fixture.

Surely, it's got to be an obligatory award of a 3-0 win for failure of Livingston to properly to nullify the avoidable potential of postponement. 

1 minute ago, ericblack4boss said:

So we could end up giving away half the home gate?

Surley if a club elects to install an all weather pitch and games are called of due to the pitch not playable due to being destroyed by the weather, they must get told to remove or made to forfeit the game.

4 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Aye, thanks Milne, you hun rimming fuck 

• Downvote 1

The game was playable, Steven McLean was advised that as Livingston are playing Celtic at the weekend, it would help his main team to ensure Livingston’s go into that game fresh

Probably get played Saturday 30th now unless the rearranged Celtic game is played on that day? 

Why was the pitch inspection only taking place 5 mins before ko?

Embarrassing stuff.

How can you have three plastic pitches in your nation's top league?  A total embarrassment!  There should be a rule in place that states by the start of the season 21/22 you must have a grass pitch with under soil heating or you're relegated, and if you don't have both you can't be promoted.  Any team with aspirations to play in the nation's top league should be able to pay for the upkeep of a grass pitch FFS.

Just now, King Street Loon said:

Hesgoal min.

Aye I would never pay that. Some would however.

Harrogate got promoted this year to the English 4th division. Can't play at home until they get a grass pitch installed. Get fucked, Livingston Hamilton and killie.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I mentioned earlier it had pissed down here all day and then we got a bit of sleet later in the afternoon. I was out for my Government sanctioned time outdoors the back of 6 and it was a little bit slippy underfoot and raining again. 

It's not raining any longer so I don't know how a good brushing wouldn't have helped clear any excess water from it. I also don't think it would have been frozen or dangerous if it had kicked off at 7:45 or around now. 

5 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

McInnes happy with the call off, sums him up.

He obviously agreed with me - draw is a good result.

Just cancel Scottish football permanently. Its a complete joke. Shitey plastic pitches in the top league, Hamilton only have 2 fucking stands for fucks sake. Only 2 teams able to win the title. Boring as fuck. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Just cancel Scottish football permanently. Its a complete joke. Shitey plastic pitches in the top league, Hamilton only have 2 fucking stands for fucks sake. Only 2 teams able to win the title. Boring as fuck. 

its comedy value is high though.

24 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Aye I would never pay that. Some would however.

It's free,  at least useful to check the match is on prior to paying the cash for the PPV.

Game will get now played the weekend that would’ve hosted the Scottish Cup 1st proper, I’d expect.

2 minutes ago, don corleone said:

I'm as fucked aff all round as the next man. And I'm firmly of the opinion that all fitba will be shut down sooner rather than later this season due to covid. 

Imagine though how shite its going to be stuck in the hoose withoot even shite fitba that winds you up? Its a fucking nightmare coming

You would think that, having gone to the expense of having a plastic pitch, they would at least have made sure it could adequately drain whatever the Scottish weather threw at it.

Wankers.

2 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

I'm as fucked aff all round as the next man. And I'm firmly of the opinion that all fitba will be shut down sooner rather than later this season due to covid. 

Imagine though how shite its going to be stuck in the hoose withoot even shite fitba that winds you up? Its a fucking nightmare coming

Agreed, its coming soon, give it a few more weeks, we will still be lucky to finish 3rd.

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Taylor never put a foot wrong tonight.

Haha brilliant!

He had a few shaky moments right enough 😂

49 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I am sorry but Livingston have had two rolls of the dice to get their so-called "all-weather" pitch in order, whilst, I may add, our team have been already to fulfil the fixture.

Surely, it's got to be an obligatory award of a 3-0 win for failure of Livingston to properly to nullify the avoidable potential of postponement. 

Exactly! Get them fined and the 3pts awarded to AFC. The ghost of Meadowbank Thistle with a fecking plastic pitch.

I agree with the comments about the season.

The scottish cup wont be completed and all bets are off on the league. All eyes should be on epl - if there is any sniff of even a circuit breaker then scotland will join and wont come back after the break