Ross County 4 - 1 Aberdeen

18 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Suspended: Hedges

Injured: Devlin, Leigh and McGeouch

Changes compared to last match: Cerny retired, Edmondson loan ended, McCrorie available and McLennan back from injury

It's getting towards us not being able to moan about injuries albeit Watkins and Cerny are removed from the injury list for different reasons to normal.

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Consi

McLennan McCrorie Ferguson Hayes

Wright Kennedy

Main

prediction: 2-0 to the good guys. Ferguson penalty and Main predating 

I canna see Wright playing in this one. Sounds like a deal has already been done, or as near as damn it, and even if not, his heed will be all over the place so despite Hedges also being out, we just have to make do

Lewis

Logan Hoban Taylor Consi 

Ojo McCrorie

Kennedy Fergie Hayes

Cosgrove

3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I canna see Wright playing in this one. Sounds like a deal has already been done, or as near as damn it, and even if not, his heed will be all over the place so despite Hedges also being out, we just have to make do

Lewis

Logan Hoban Taylor Consi 

Ojo McCrorie

Kennedy Fergie Hayes

Cosgrove

Ojo?  Jesus Christ. 

Campbell over Ojo surely? 

5 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Lewis

Logan Hoban Taylor Consi 

Ojo McCrorie

Kennedy Fergie Hayes

Cosgrove

Get Ojo oot that team and he'll not change his formation.

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? 

Imagine hoping the youngest player in the team you support has a shit game so you can prove some petty point to people you don't know on the Internet. 

Poor. 

Not in the slightest. I really hope he plays well and proves me wrong. My prediction is he won’t. Not sure why that upsets you so much.

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Brave guess he's the one who wins the penalty.

Apparently only takes them if he wins them if Ferguson's playing. Another crackpot idea from our useless manager.

Wee Fergie will need his goal stats up if he's going to get a move to the rainjuls. That's Dereks thinking. 

3 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

This will sound stupid but, completely agreeing on the imminent shitfest, this is the kind of game I used to love.  A nothing game on a nothing January Saturday where the weathers fine as long as you’re wrapped up for it.  Pint and a sandwich before, carry out on the way home.

Proper fitba!

Aye, I used to like heading up there on the train. Wee day out and a cheap train fare to boot.