Ross County 4 - 1 Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

I like to claim I was one of the first to say his times up at least 18 months ago

Motherwell in the League Cup 17/18 was when I called it. 3-0 GMS at LWB subbed off after 20 mins.

Just now, ericblack4boss said:

Gary holt worth considering. 

Livi have been brilliant since he left... 

A young up and coming coach would be my preference. Not fussed about previous experience. Someone like Darren Fletcher or Jody Morris would be my preference. Doubt they'd be interested though. Barry Robson more realistic. 

Just now, OddJob said:

I didn't begrudge the Sunderland talks as it was obvious his stock was still pretty much high and fair play turning them down but the whole Sevco debacle was the beginning of the end and it's been all downhill since then 

Aye.  

There was a genuine buzz and a bounce whe he turned down Sunderland.  We even forgave him for leaving his recruitment late that summer while he flirted with Sunderland for what was a fair length of time. 

But the shambles with the Huns affair and his bizarre team selections in the two games we played them while he was negotiating with them left a sour taste with a lot of people.  He lost a lot of goodwill at that point. 

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Why do you think Darren fletcher would be good?

I’m suggesting him as he’s a young coach, with no baggage of Scottish football.

Young, ambitious etc - listened to him on the radio a while back & he talked about his thoughts on football. Came across well. 

Obviously nothing to go on 
I’m just saying someone like him, a wee bit different & no inherent inferiority complex about the Glasgow two. 

53 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Don’t think so concrete block the only one who is spreading doom as far as I can see is the clueless bearded twat in charge of a useless team of plonkers who can’t put the Ball in the net.     These clowns bring doom on AFC.  

You only appear on defeats and have been saying the same shite for years now. Just because now it may be becoming true doesnt mean it was the case for all the time you were repeating your unintelligent shite

• Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

Been out and have just put the radio on. Cant get my head round that score W.T.F.  Its on BBC Alba at 6pm i'm going to have to torture myself and watch it to try and understand how we can have become so shit. Was reading Hayes telling the Evening Express the other day that there's no reason we couldn't challenge Celtic for second. Seems like a big fuckin reason happened today!  If this isn't enough for that scruffy sleekit excuse riddled cunt to get the sack then fuck knows what is.

Do not do this. NHS have enough on their plate without you taking an overdose.

19 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

Good question.Not sure what he did to merit a job coaching the first team.Coached the under 16s for a year?

Saying that I wouldnt be averse to taking a punt with an upcoming manager with a bit more experience

Just not someone who has been accredited at Largs- if that’s still where they do it-. Set your team up not to lose, irrespective of the opponent, game management and all that...eye bleeding, turgid pish...

Roy Keane and Di Canio for me....??