Ross County 4 - 1 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, alscotoz said:

There's a malaise that appears to have settled over the club. Needs attention now.

Prefer Salad Cream.

Just watched the highlights (Fair play to this youtube channel it's a steady 8 minute video now).

First goal pathetic.

Second just as pathetic. 

Both those goals seemed to roll in in slow motion. No power behind any of those goals Third one equally slow rolling. 

Third goal poor defending from the corner and 4th goal just one of those last minute things that happen.

What I will say is our attacking was pathetic. Plenty chances. Wright should be embarrassed about his effort at goal.

15 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

About 6 months ago I suggested Darren Fletcher - That ship has sailed, as he’s a coach at Man U now.

All I’ll say is that I hope to fuck it’s not Stephen Glass. 

Shut the fuck up.

You strike me as the type that has no mates.

Were you throwing your Afc scarf at your screen while watching the game yesterday in rage, same as the huns game?

Bellend.

7 hours ago, super_al said:

The young left back that came on in the second half was scared to death. Men vs boys out there at times. 

Thing is he is not a left back, he is a winger. To me he looked totally lost and didn't know where he was playing. Mcinnes consistently plays players out of position and therefore out of there comfort zone

39 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Thing is he is not a left back, he is a winger. To me he looked totally lost and didn't know where he was playing. Mcinnes consistently plays players out of position and therefore out of there comfort zone

This, Hedges and Hayes last few weeks both starting right back. Absolutely mental. 

16 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

We can't afford not to do something though

Correct.

Whether it be money lost on being a league placing or two down, money missed out on by making an arse of Euro qualifiers year in year out, early Cup exits / submissions, squandering transfer money on useless cunts or a combination of all those.

Any one or more of those (which all apply) can exceed the cash value of striking a deal with McInnes to leave.

Can't afford to sack him is an idiotic argument.

There will always be a time when there is no option, given ultimately, it will cost more to keep him.
There's always a tipping point.

Whether the AFC/McInnes one come soon, who can tell.

In reality, we may already have passed it.

14 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I know we’re strapped for cash but Cormack needs to get creative & find the cash to pay them off.

If he doesn’t good luck with the DNA, season tickets etc come May-June 

Yeah.

Add that in as well.

Just takes a couple thousand dip in ST sales with folk that canna be fucked with him being manager, then there's another £700K*

That's before you even consider the losses in corporate over a normal season, if we manage to get one soon.

*£350 average an ST?

Inverted wing backs.  Never seen any other manager do this. 

It's hard enough to do one of defending or creating well on your wrong side, let alone both. 

As a defender you're naturally showing your man inside which is dangerous stuff but at the same time if he tries to get to the byline you're tackling with your wrong foot. 

It's suicidal. 

25 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's hard enough to do one of defending or creating well on your wrong side, let alone both. 

As a defender you're naturally showing your man inside which is dangerous stuff but at the same time if he tries to get to the byline you're tackling with your wrong foot. 

It's suicidal. 

That was horrific.

We're watching the game, like debating, WTF is this?

Why the fuck is he playing Kennedy on the left and Hayes on the right?

2 minutes later, there's a gaping hole at the RB/RWB position, RC boy in acres of space, 2-0.

Fucking fuck sake fuckity fuck pig.

1 minute ago, muttonhumper said:

That was horrific.

We're watching the game, like debating, WTF is this?

Why the fuck is he playing Kennedy on the left and Hayes on the right?

2 minutes later, there's a gaping hole at the RB/RWB position, RC boy in acres of space, 2-0.

Fucking fuck sake fuckity fuck pig.

He's lost the plot min. Making things even harder for himself than he needs to. 

Nae sure if he's desperately out of ideas or trying to be clever. 

3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's suicidal. 

Bang on...bonkers ?

Just now, Millertime said:

How what did she say?

Was raging about fans moaning all night about football. Says barely saw him with away games and time off being cancelled. No family support due to covid rules on football being so strict. 

Think she's having a mare with the kids by sounds of it. 

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, RUL said:

Was raging about fans moaning all night about football. Says barely saw him with away games and time off being cancelled. No family support due to covid rules on football being so strict. 

Does she not realise how privileged they are? Seems a bit misguided to be honest. AC will need to sit her down.

11 minutes ago, RUL said:

Almost like her husband has a job and is being asked to work. How unfair. 

15 hours ago, Eastcoastdon said:

Ahh how times have changed, to think just a few years ago when we fucked it for the title. Game against Motherwell away which I recall us winning 2 or 3 nil. Sunday afternoon with a 3:30pm kick off live on sky, yet we still took 2-3k fans down such was the excitement. Like a few others have said, I think it’s such shite performances so often and this sitting off rangers and Celtic when coming up against them...it doesn’t even hurt anymore when we get beat 

The day the tims scored a last minute winner at Killie? We then lost to Motherwell and that was the title challenge fucked 

1 hour ago, RUL said:

FFS, that's one dim split-arse.

Stupid boot.

STFU and get back in the kitchen.