Ross County 4 - 1 Aberdeen

3 hours ago, NEM said:

The day the tims scored a last minute winner at Killie? We then lost to Motherwell and that was the title challenge fucked 

Rogic in 90th minute with a 30 yarder? 

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember if it finished as a draw at Rugby Park & we won at Fir Park, we were maybe level, or a point behind the Tims? 

Rogic scored, we lost & the challenge frittered away. 

15 hours ago, RUL said:

Was raging about fans moaning all night about football. Says barely saw him with away games and time off being cancelled. No family support due to covid rules on football being so strict. 

Think she's having a mare with the kids by sounds of it. 

She's lovely too. He's a lucky man is King Consi. Cock as big as a horse to boot.

13 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember if it finished as a draw at Rugby Park & we won at Fir Park, we were maybe level, or a point behind the Tims? 

Yeah. Their game was the Saturday lunchtime kick off. 

I think we actually scored first at Motherwell but ended up losing 2 or 3-1. 

14 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Always remembered it as a fluke deflected goal but BSDH corrected me on this a few months ago. 

The absolute horsing we got down at Parkhead that season was the final blow. 4-0 if I remember correctly. Remember going down to that convinced we were winning and taking the title.

7 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Always remembered it as a fluke deflected goal but BSDH corrected me on this a few months ago. 

The absolute horsing we got down at Parkhead that season was the final blow. 4-0 if I remember correctly. Remember going down to that convinced we were winning and taking the title.

Was 3-0. Just checked. Sickening. Year we should have won it. Klopp fucked us taking back Ward.

Fucking hell losing track of years. What season did Ward paly for us?

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Was 3-0. Just checked. Sickening. Year we should have won it. Klopp fucked us taking back Ward.

Fucking hell losing track of years. What season did Ward paly for us?

Aye that's right. Ward went back, we had to revert to Scott Brown in goals and he was horrendous that day at Parkhead. 

Griffiths used to stand in front of him at corners and he used to get in a right fucking flap. 

Was there that day with Redforever86 and a few others iirc 

20 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Aye that's right. Ward went back, we had to revert to Scott Brown in goals and he was horrendous that day at Parkhead. 

Griffiths used to stand in front of him at corners and he used to get in a right fucking flap. 

Was there that day with Redforever86 and a few others iirc 

Fucked if I know what season it was. Seems like only yesterday. Sickening indeed.

My lasting memory of that season is the injury to Rooney and the replacement being Simon Church on loan. 

He did a good job when called upon, but if the club had actual ambitions for the title a few reinforcements were needed, considering how often he picked the same 11. 

Fuck Stewart Milne. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

My lasting memory of that season is the injury to Rooney and the replacement being Simon Church on loan. 

He did a good job when called upon, but if the club had actual ambitions for the title a few reinforcements were needed, considering how often he picked the same 11. 

Fuck Stewart Milne. 

Griffiths also injured at same time but was out for half as many games. That cunt was on fire that season. Thumb heided cunt that he is.

9 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Griffiths also injured at same time but was out for half as many games. That cunt was on fire that season. Thumb heided cunt that he is.

Aye he was absolutely lethal. 42 goals. Ridiculous. 

Still, we should've brought in a few reinforcements, I think we ended up losing like 8 of our last 9 games or something? Tells you all you need to know. 

That is probably the only chance of it happening in my lifetime and we totally and utterly blew it by limiting our own expectations. I ken folk say you can't spend money you don't have but fuck me, we were looking good right up until the spring, what would some good squad players have done for us? 

We'll never know. 

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Fuck Stewart Milne. 

Seemed bad at the time but the more you think about it the worse it is. We were right up there with a poor Celtic team. Could have invested in some strong loan signings but just instead ended up weaker.

Don't think Church was even a replacement though, I think he was already signed and then Rooney got injured in February.

1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Seemed bad at the time but the more you think about it the worse it is. We were right up there with a poor Celtic team. Could have invested in some strong loan signings but just instead ended up weaker.

Don't think Church was even a replacement though, I think he was already signed and then Rooney got injured in February.

Nah. Signed when Rooney got injured I'm sure of it.

6 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Yep. 

At least we have the training ground now. It's clearly improving things. 

19 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Nah. Signed when Rooney got injured I'm sure of it.

19 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Scored against the tims on his debut too didn't he?

Just looked up and he indeed scored on his debut against the tims.... Rooney started the match too. They both started against St Johnstone and Inverness too. Must have been mid February Rooney was crocked