Aberdeen 2 - 0 Motherwell

36 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Does McInnes get a pass in this game as well if we drop points again?

Injuries pass? That always a good one.

Maybe the ‘we don’t have the right to beat everyone in the league other than the arse cheeks’

motherwells new manager bounce.

No injuries pass I wouldn’t think.

who’s likely to be missing from the strongest X1 assuming Taylor & Hayes are ok? 

McCrorie & that’s it?

Besides, even if we had 6 out, the feeling towards McInnes is so toxic from some, I doubt he’d get a pass anyway. 

No excuses. 3 points are a must. 

Fingers crossed for a Motherwell win and another nail is plunged into Del's coffin.

Yup, that's how desperate it has become. I firmly believe the longer Mcinnes is in charge the more damage it does to the club. Whilst a series of defeats isn't nice, it's for the best.

I have absolutely no idea how the club intend to promote season tickets for next season with Mcinnes at the helm. Who in their right mind wants to put up with another season of turgid football, inept tactics and watching some of the absolute diddies Mcinnes has brought to the club?

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 5
2 hours ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Fingers crossed for a Motherwell win and another nail is plunged into Del's coffin.

Yup, that's how desperate it has become. I firmly believe the longer Mcinnes is in charge the more damage it does to the club. Whilst a series of defeats isn't nice, it's for the best.

I have absolutely no idea how the club intend to promote season tickets for next season with Mcinnes at the helm. Who in their right mind wants to put up with another season of turgid football, inept tactics and watching some of the absolute diddies Mcinnes has brought to the club?

This year more than ever, the importance of finishing 3rd as opposed of 4th.

This potentially could make a huge difference commercially, so the push needs to be focused in securing for the good of the club.

I agree though that there is a staleness in our play and the manager needs to be changed out, but our priority at this time needs to be finishing as high as we can, most realistically 3rd as the minimum target.

‘once the season is over, McInnes can go