Aberdeen 2 - 0 Motherwell

OK more words.  Ignoring injuries, if Kennedy, Hayes, wright and Hedges get their shit together and Cosgrove realises he'll hardly get more support that is moving towards the 'fated' September line-up we all liked. 

Agree with others re attitude and Id especially like to see Doc set the job of chewing Cosgrove the second he drops to a jog when they have the ball.

Arguably good cover with Leigh and Mclennan to come in and continue the pace.

45 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Usually when a team has had a horrible, embarrassing result & performance the week before, there’s a reaction the following week.

They come out on the front foot, are aggressive & try to make up for the previous week.

Does anyone have a belief that we have the players to do this, or a manager to put his team out with this mentality?

I know everyone is a bit pissed off/flat at the moment.

But under Mcinnes we pretty much always have won these sort of games. Mcinnes fans and haters alike have often commented how weve shitfested a result when he really needs one.

I think we will again

Fuck off McInnes. Was excited when I saw Main on the bench, but that was before I saw Ojo in the starting line up. 

Fuck you McInnes, you just cant help yourself. Always have to put shite in the team somehow. 

Campbell in for an easy time of it today. 

What is McInnes' problem . Seriously, something happened to him after the 2017 Cup final and he's never recovered. 

4 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Fuck off McInnes. Was excited when I saw Main on the bench, but that was before I saw Ojo in the starting line up. 

Fuck you McInnes, you just cant help yourself. Always have to put shite in the team somehow. 

What is McInnes' problem . Seriously, something happened to him after the 2017 Cup final and he's never recovered. 

Campbell has been at worst shite or at best ineffectual every game this season IMO. Ojo will probably be shite but Campbell has hardly been visible in any games.

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Campbell has been at worst shite or at best ineffectual every game this season IMO. Ojo will probably be shite but Campbell has hardly been visible in any games

Not sure which Campbell your speaking about, but I was talking about the Motherwell player that destroyed Ojo at Pittodrie earlier in the seasons. 

As for our Campbell, he along with Virtanen should quit now along with any other fit centre midfielders at the club who aren't playing today.  And I include the under 10s in that, because anyone who's not better than Funso Ojo by 9 years old will never make it as a footballer. 

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

What a hissy fit ?

Who plays instead? 

• Dildo 2

If there's not a reaction to last week's abomination from these players today then Mcinnes has to go immediately. That to me would be a definite indication that the players have stopped performing for him. 

I've been of the opinion that we needed a change for a while but I fully understand that finances may mean that we would need to wait. However if the players down tools, that's it. 

As for his team selection today, apart from Ojo it's probably as good as we could expect. Saying that, we'll see how it goes, Funso may turn out to be man of the match (won't hold my breath). 

8 minutes ago, slippers said:

Ojo hasn’t even been close to pass marks in any game he’s played this season. I’ve never seen a player give the ball to opposition more than he has this season. Actually thought there was signs of him coming onto a game last season too. 

It’s time for him to step up, I am hoping he takes his opportunity today. 

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Campbell has done absolutely nothing every time he has played and what do you know about Virtanen to justify him starting?

Yes. Campbell has done nothing, but has performed better than Ojo. Using Campbells performances as justification suggests you haven't watched the games in which Ojo has played. 

As for Virtanen, I don't know much, but I do know that he will be 22 next week. At that age he really should be breaking into the team.  Maybe he is worse than Ojo and if so than is a damming indictment of our youth system. 

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Sorry, forgot it’s okay to tear every other player and the manager to bits but not our “Deano”.

I think it's fair say he's really not showing that he's worth a place in the team, but you do seem to have a hard on for slagging him in particular. 

• Upvote 1