Aberdeen 2 - 0 Motherwell

23 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Be interesting to see what Del will say about big Sam in next few days, certainly got the service and had chances today but didn’t deliver. Hopefully he gets his arm around but also tells him to wake up and get sharper 

His value will plummet even further if he’s still here on February 1st.

By the time the summer is here he has just 12 months left on his contract, pretty much forcing us to sell him fairly cheaply in the summer (& that’s a big assumption any bids will come in on the form of 2020). 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

His value will plummet even further if he’s still here on February 1st.

By the time the summer is here he has just 12 months left on his contract, pretty much forcing us to sell him fairly cheaply in the summer (& that’s a big assumption any bids will come in on the form of 2020). 

I just don't see where the bid is going to come from. Certainly not one in that ball park again. 

Reasonably entertaining game.

Cosgrove though. :clangers2:

Fucking carthorse, woeful effort again.

As for fucking Ojo, nearly gave a goal away with well effort off the post, and saves the ball keeper style in the box but gets off with it.

Apart from those fuck ups, a standard fucking shite performance from a cunt that really should not be anywhere near our bench, never mind the starting XI.

3 hours ago, slippers said:

Ojo saving certain goal there to be fair to him 

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

WHAT a block by Ojo

3 hours ago, G31DON said:

Goal saving block from Ojo.

Aye.

With his hand.

Clear penalty.

Lucked out with that one.

8 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I wouldn’t agree that he was the best player on the park today.

‘He had a very good game, but Hedges for me once again was the standout.

Hedges finishing and final ball let him down a bit imo although he was very lively 

Absolutely delighted with the three points and care factor beyond that is minor.

Hedges ace.

Cosgrove shit.

I'd have sent off Gallagher inside first five mins and it would have been a very different game.

Clear pen when Ojo blocked on the ground - possibly even out the harsh Watkins one earlier in season.

Very worried about our strikers - that was a game to give Anderson the last 25 mins

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Reasonably entertaining game.

Cosgrove though. :clangers2:

Fucking carthorse, woeful effort again.

As for fucking Ojo, nearly gave a goal away with well effort off the post, and saves the ball keeper style in the box but gets off with it.

Apart from those fuck ups, a standard fucking shite performance from a cunt that really should not be anywhere near our bench, never mind the starting XI.

Aye.

With his hand.

Clear penalty.

Lucked out with that one.

Nae a chance. He blocked it with his feet and it bounced onto his hand.

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Nae a chance. He blocked it with his feet and it bounced onto his hand.

Aye?
Still a pen though.

Still blocked a ball that was goal bound with his hand.

It's irrelevant where it came from before that.

10 times the pen that was given against Watkins in previous Well game at Pittodrie that most on here accepted.

Just now, muttonhumper said:

Aye?
Still a pen though.

Still blocked a ball that was goal bound with his hand.

It's irrelevant where it came from before that.

10 times the pen that was given against Watkins in previous Well game at Pittodrie that most on here accepted.

Nah I’ve watched it back and disagree. Blocks shot with his foot it then bounced up and hits his arm but his arms are just up from diving down and balls just bouncing up after initial block.

Great defending actually, I do see the penalty calls but not for me. Would be very harsh.

Just now, DelMonte said:

Nah I’ve watched it back and disagree. Blocks shot with his foot it then bounced up and hits his arm but his arms are just up from diving down and balls just bouncing up after initial block.

Great defending actually, I do see the penalty calls but not for me. Would be very harsh.

Maybe harsh, but by the (ridiculous) rules, 100% pen.

1 minute ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

I agree, I thought it was a pen, we got away with one, Kennedy did look to have a bit more intent, Ojo, is not good enough, he had a better game than his usual.
Hedges was good today, he just needs a bit more composure, which will come.
Cosgrove is just not turning up.

Ojo looked better second half when the midfield played further up the pitch and we played more on the front foot. 

When we sit deep he always looks to have an error in him. 

31 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Ojo looked better second half when the midfield played further up the pitch and we played more on the front foot. 

Ojo was better as Motherwell were down to 10 men. In first half he set up their best chance and stopped a goal by actually saving it. He was lucky it wasn't a penalty. 

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Generous way of looking at it IYAM, 1970. He looked under less pressure after the sending off - as did every other dons player

I thought after the first 15 mins Motherwell were getting on top and the sending off changed the game. Fair fucks to dons players that they took advantage 2nd half but I thought it was anyone's game at half time 

• Upvote 1