Aberdeen 0 - 2 Livingston

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Go with a 3-4-1-2

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Considine 

Kennedy McCrorie Ferguson Hayes 
                      Hedges 

Hornby Kamberi 

Maybe jumping the gun with the front two ?

I think that will be our line up going forward but not for tonight. Kamberi not available yet due to international clearance. So probably Hendry starts. Hedges will thrive in that position and the rest looks balanced, nobody out of position etc.

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

We are going to thump them tonight

The journey to second,

Starts

NOW

Someone said above.  We’ve already had sliding doors moments for McLennan (bar) and Anderson (sitter) on Saturday.  Feel tonight will be the same.  Get one - a screamer, dribbler, deflection, whatever and I’d like to think those shoots you refer to will at least take root with more to follow.  We just have to get our belief system back against pish like Livvie at home.  Boys need to enjoy it again (on and off the pitch).

1-0    90 + 3 (consis erse)

34 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Scores one in every seven games so unlikely.

Shocking signing.

i can't say i was particularly enthusiastic over his signing but he is with us to the summer like it or not so he will have my full support for now. Hopefully he proves to be an unexpected gem of a signing. It would be unfair of any of us to pre-judge him till we have seen him in action over at least a month

3 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Guaranteed to score on his return to Edinburgh. 

Hope so and it's guaranteed we've got these deals over the line by promising the players, more so than the clubs, that they'll be playing every game.

It'll probably keep McInnes up at night if he know he's going to have to play Hornby and Kamberi in a 'tough' game.