Aberdeen 0 - 2 Livingston

1 minute ago, RUL said:

Think it was deano who could take a quick throw yesterday but hoban refused to move back a few yards to receive it, instead insisting on taking it himself. He then threw it long straight to livi.

On subject of hoban, that has to be the worst performance I've seen from an Aberdeen right back in a long time. Did he manage to complete any passes? 

It is quite damning on Mcinnes how the performances of the Likes of Hoban, McCrorie & Considine have got so bad. All 3 were horrendous last night

1 minute ago, Sheepo said:

It is quite damning on Mcinnes how the performances of the Likes of Hoban, McCrorie & Considine have got so bad. All 3 were horrendous last night

Considine peaked with his international call up. 

Think it's been mentioned elsewhere but mccrorie looks unfit. He was second to 70/30s in his favour let alone 50/50s last night. 

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Is it just my imagination or do all Lewis’ howlers occur at his right hand post (and usually the at Beach end)?

Binning 3 strikers and bringing in 3 new eens is an act of sheer desperation (and all self inflicted) by our manager and it would not surprise me if Woods is between the sticks v Hibs on Saturday.

Whether that is a justifiable action or not, who cares, needs to happen

I think St Mirren at home is the game.

Give Woods one match and move the captaincy on to Lewis Ferguson.

Woods probably sounds like the man to be in sticks for the back to back Celtic games. That's going to be the end of McInnes and another 9-0 (on aggregate this time) and even though it's only six points that will be the end of the misery.

50 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Not sure if McInnes tells the players to slow it down every time the ball goes out of play but it seems like it. We never get the ball and take a quick throw in, wait ages until both teams are set up. Same with goal kicks and all free kicks.

Its like we are desperate to slow the game down to walking pace. Then a team like Livi get in our faces and we look shocked. 

On a similar theme, our defender to defender passing is straight to their feet, and not in front of them to run onto for a quicker attack. The defender receiving the balls always seem so static and just stand and wait for it.

We were taught to run onto the ball at school ffs.

10 minutes ago, wullfo said:

On a similar theme, our defender to defender passing is straight to their feet, and not in front of them to run onto for a quicker attack. The defender receiving the balls always seem so static and just stand and wait for it.

That would mean moving the ball forward and mcinnes doesn't want that unless it's via the stars.

The 1st half last night was the worst I'v seen for many years.

I am sick saying the same thing,every game we come out and start really slowly.

It's passed square in midfield ,then it's passed back to a defender who then passes square to another defender,then it's repeated and either passed back to Lewis or booted upfield.

We never start a game on the front foot.

I would much rather we went out and forced the play in every game,let others worry about us.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, daytripping said:

If the players fought like they believed and were set up to have a right go crowds would go right up, the way we're going people are drifting away. I know no crowds are allowed but you can gauge how season sales will be, it's depressing how we're regressing. How you meant to get kids into that shite.

Correct we need to get some life back into the club.

It's stagnating.

2 hours ago, wullfo said:

Been driving me nuts for years.

Everybody can see it except McInnes.

2 hours ago, Joe pike said:

It's passed square in midfield ,then it's passed back to a defender who then passes square to another defender,then it's repeated and either passed back to Lewis or booted upfield.

I would much rather we went out and forced the play in every game,let others worry about us.

To be honest it was no worse than Motherwell in September when we were 3 down after 20 minutes and not much worse than Ross County less than 3 weeks ago. Point being these shite performances are becoming a regular occurrence yet this manager doesn't seem to be being made accountable for it.

• Upvote 4
2 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Boys a fucking clown, him and McDermaid can barely get the players names right, absolute fud

Puts me off even having volume on the RED TV stream, Dodds last night worse just as bad no idea if he was believing the crap he was coming out with. Club need a total clear out from top to bottom and that's not just the manager. 

16 minutes ago, robbieafc99 said:

Puts me off even having volume on the RED TV stream, Dodds last night worse just as bad no idea if he was believing the crap he was coming out with. Club need a total clear out from top to bottom and that's not just the manager. 

I normally just use hesgoal and then mute the commentary as listening to McDermaid/Shinnie etc just infuriates me.

Obviously been told what to say; worst was them bascially brown-nosing Scott Wright the whole time when we played Saints.

Swear McDermaid once blamed our poor perforamnce against the Huns on us being late into Aberdeen after we lost to Burnley a few years back

4 hours ago, Joe pike said:

Motherwell?

3 down after 27 mins or some shit

6 hours ago, Patty said:

We’re all fucking entitled and should lower our expectations according to that prick on RedTV. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/W2dBbar

This idiot thinks the fans shouldn't expect us to beat the likes of Livi and St Mirren. The problem with this lot is teams like Livi aren't just working as hard as us they are worker twice as hard as our players. Shinie is the entitled one, earning a living from the Dons without ever having any clue what he is talking about