Aberdeen 0 - 2 Livingston

Once again I allowed myself to get duped in to thinking  we had a chance of reeling in septic due to us bringing in some fresh blood up front and septic continuing to be unusually shite. Silly, silly me how could I have overlooked the FACT that we are being managed by a FUCKIN MORON who is not capable of having a go at challenging for anything due to complete lack of bollocks. Forget about any chance of second, keep this up and we could end up fifth and no European third round exit next season. If that's what it takes to get rid of this clown and allow someone else with some  drive and passion to have a go then I am prepared to suffer the pain. It's got to be better than a death of a thousand cuts which is what this prick has been subjecting me to for at least the last couple of years. 

• Upvote 2

Hayes has been awful since his return. I think he’s either a full back or he doesn’t play, offers nothing offensively. McCrorie started off well, disappeared big time now though, not strong enough to be a centre half and not good enough with the ball to play in midfield. McGeough must be fit for a game or two soon?

Only Ferguson and Campbell get pass marks for me the rest were atrocious. I exempt Hornby and Hendry from this as they only arrived Yesterday and both showed they have a decent touch. Hayes and Mcginn are finished at this level same goes for the likes of Logan. Clear out needed in the Summer and a new manager for the rebuild. Mcinnes moaned for Years for a training ground and gets one and proceeds to produce utter garbage on the pitch

2 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Why did McGeouch not come on?

I think there's guys who get to sit on the bench even when they're not fit to play.  He's done this quite a bit since we were allowed 9 subs. 

Something else that needs to be stamped out. Smacks of jobs for the boys. What kind of impression is that setting for the youngsters at the club when they are denied a first team match day squad place by players who aren't anywhere near match fit.

7 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

What a load of BALLS. The spoon burners from Leith are LAUGHING at us tonight :clangers2:  

Getting beat tonight in the manner we did isn't a surprise any more though is it?  Every time this team have to step up they deliver a half hearted error strewn performance. 

The players keep changing (at an unbelievable rate) but the habits stay the same. The manager gets backed time after time. It wouldnt matter how much money you gave him or how many players he gets. In fact, the performances have steadily got worse over the last few years despite the budget increasing quite considerably.   I think he's been allowed to turn over too many players now. 

The culture at the club must be to blame.  There is nothing else left to blame. 

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Robson wouldn’t be happy with a draw. McInnes often is & actually sees it as a good result often

This is the same Robson who wanted to finish 3rd before a season had even started?

Nothing will change as DC lacks the balls to do anything. He’s got his name on his trump towers and so got his ego massaged. He’s blind to the fans. Flashy smile. Just waiting for him to don his wig to complete the transformation. He permits this mess and has done for far too long. If fans were allowed the atmosphere would be toxic directed at McInnes and the fool that permits him to stay. Crap. As bad as Magoo. 

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

This is the same Robson who wanted to finish 3rd before a season had even started?

That was before he knew how shite Celtic would be & expected no better from McInnes & the mentality he has bred into the whole club 

I never expected any better than third with McInnes in charge so how could many others? What has he done to show any more faith in him than that?