Aberdeen 0 - 2 Livingston

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Motherwell?

3 down after 27 mins or some shit

Yeah for a side that has been lauded this season for looking so good at times there have been NUMEROUS occasions this season alone where folk have said it has been the worst half or even game they have witnessed in many a year..

To be fair I fancied a win last night going by us outplaying Livingston on Saturday. I dinna think its rose-tinted to say we were the better side on Saturday and should have won bar shit finishing - which kinda hints at just how fucked up last night's first half was.

Last night we were COMPLETELY outplayed 1st half and were 2-0 doon before McInnes had a stab at changing anything. Its no exaggeration to say 0-2 flattered us at HT. Even allowing for individual shit player performances its fucking mental that he let Livingston overrun the midfield that long before changing anything. Zero credit for anything 2nd half either - Livingston were in cruise control closing the game out.

9 hours ago, Patty said:

We’re all fucking entitled and should lower our expectations according to that prick on RedTV. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/W2dBbar

Disgusting.

"There's an opponent working just as hard as you"

So fucking what?

Stick Hanna Montana in a boxing Ring with Mike Tyson and I don't give a fuck 'how hard she tries', she's getting knocked out. 

Shinie is the epitome of Know Your Place. 

• Downvote 1
32 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Disgusting.

"There's an opponent working just as hard as you"

So fucking what?

Stick Hanna Montana in a boxing Ring with Mike Tyson and I don't give a fuck 'how hard she tries', she's getting knocked out. 

Shinie is the epitome of Know Your Place. 

Livi are on a 14 game unbeaten run, hardly comparable to the hysterical analogy you’ve used there.

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 4

if you take to the field without daring to dream,then such people shouldnt be playing football,it really is that simple.
they should be looking at scalping clubs with more financial backing more than ever,as it elevates everyone in the end.

fits the point, join the highland league as nothing ever changes.

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

And there’s the sense of entitlement that was mentioned earlier

Expecting to win more than 1 game out of the last 7 against mainly lower half opposition is hardly a sense of entitlement. 

Neither is expecting to concede less than 4 at Ross County, 3 in 20 minutes at home to Motherwell or 2 in the first 15 minutes at home to Livingston. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Expecting to win more than 1 game out of the last 7 against mainly lower half opposition is hardly a sense of entitlement. 

Neither is expecting to concede less than 4 at Ross County, 3 in 20 minutes at home to Motherwell or 2 in the first 15 minutes at home to Livingston. 

It’s a game of football though, we don’t have a right to win every game. I thought people supported their club through thick and thin? Not Chuck the toys out the pram because we don’t win every week.

• Dildo 2
Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s a game of football though, we don’t have a right to win every game. I thought people supported their club through thick and thin? Not Chuck the toys out the pram because we don’t win every week.

Most people do.  Generally it's just people venting after (yet another) poor result because they are frustrated.  That shows they care imo. 

But it's not self entitlement to expect Aberdeen to do better than ship 3 and 4 goals to lower half opposition. Or to expect our management team to learn from previous mistakes, instill a sense of commitment and provide a balanced squad of players within a relatively large budget. 

Which club learned and adapted best after Saturday?  Which team looked most committed on Tuesday night? 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Fans like you are why we never achieve anything.  Happy with eye bleeding mediocrity.  You've got the shit team you deserve. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
49 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

And there’s the sense of entitlement that was mentioned earlier.

It's not entitlement. 

We lose games to Rangers and Celtic, finish behind them, we're told by the chairman, the manager, even some players, that we can't compete because of their budget. 

We then play a team with a far lesser budget to ours and lose, there are an unimaginable amount of excuses pulled out the bag. 

Its dire. The mentality at the club is all wrong. We're not allowed to punch above our weight, but when Livi roll into town, very much punching above their weight, we're told to remember they are the "in form" side in the league, and that we should be mindful of that. 

You know full well the reasons people are becoming apathetic under this manager, you just like being argumentative. At the end of the day, fans pay their hard earned cash, and if they aren't being entertained, or aren't happy with what's on show, they are more than entitled to voice their discontent, whether it be a banner, not renewing a season ticket, or speaking shite on a forum. 

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

And there’s the sense of entitlement that was mentioned earlier.

It would be entitlement if there wasn’t such a decline for the last 3 season while the budgets have been increased via fan funded schemes.  

When they make a big song and dance asking the fans to contribute more so they can “bridge the gap” between us and our “rivals”. Most folk would have assumed it meant challenging or at least trying to get closer to the Rangers and Celtic. Not bridging the gap between ourselves and the rest of the league below us at the time. 

I could even have accepted stagnation. But it’s not. It’s decline. And no one wants to do anything to stop the decline for fear that we decline even further. That’s sad. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I guess we've just got different definitions of support. Yours appears to be meekly accept any old shite the club says or does as the best and only way. The majority of the rest of use our support to encourage the club to try and improve itself

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

What an arsehole.

Can't that prick Shinie and his fucking fool of a mate McDermid. 

Sooner that pair of cunts are away from Redtv the better.

What a tit.

Listening to him & McDiarmid makes RED TV coverage a hard listen sometimes. 

I get they’re employed by the Dons & are never going to say we are shite like we can do, but FFS don’t patronise us or take us for idiots. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

What a tit.

I get they’re employed by the Dons & are never going to say we are shite like we can do, but FFS don’t patronise us or take us for idiots. 

Red TV is alos a brand and a revenue stream and this clown won't help sales

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

What a tit.

On the other hand, neither of them has ever announced that they've just been for a jobby at half time and forgot to switch on the microphone to start the second half commentary. 

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

On the other hand, neither of them has ever announced that they've just been for a jobby at half time and forgot to switch on the microphone to start the second half commentary. 

Going by how Hamilton dealt with it. I fucking wish they would and then AFC deal with it the same way. 

56 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I guess we've just got different definitions of support. Yours appears to be meekly accept any old shite the club says or does as the best and only way. The majority of the rest of use our support to encourage the club to try and improve itself

The majority? Like the 40,000 that turned up because we were favourites to win a cup? Where are they the rest of the season? For a one-club city and the size of Aberdeenshire we should be easy selling out every game. We couldn’t do that when we were challenging the tims for the league a few seasons ago so what hope do we have?

Too many stay at home fans with big mouths about how the club should do x and y without doing their bit as well.

2 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Exactly. Being critical of the club when it's underperforming because you want to influence it to improve is support. 

And probably more constructive and beneficial to the club in the long run than meek acceptance of continued decline. 

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

The majority? Like the 40,000 that turned up because we were favourites to win a cup? Where are they the rest of the season? For a one-club city and the size of Aberdeenshire we should be easy selling out every game. We couldn’t do that when we were challenging the tims for the league a few seasons ago so what hope do we have?

Too many stay at home fans with big mouths about how the club should do x and y without doing their bit as well.

Yeah it's the fans fault we're almost unwatchable and buy players who struggle to do the absolute basics,  nothing to do with the manager.