Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dj_bollocks

Aberdeen 0 - 2 Livingston

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

Absolutely. Aberdeen has a comfy problem. Too many comfy players producing very little for a very, very comfy manager.

Its been like that for many years. Long before mcuseless arrived.

Share this post


Link to post

McGinn should spend more time focusing on football and less trying to shag everything that moves in Aberdeen 

Share this post


Link to post

McInnes wearing a fucking tie when we play Sevco really fucking annoys me. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, IWannaBeADon said:

McGinn should spend more time focusing on football and less trying to shag everything that moves in Aberdeen 

Why? If I was managed by McInnes I would have fk all interest in his pish & just be thinking about fanny as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, NEM said:

Exactly - fuck him. That subservient attitude is why Scottish football Is such a joke 

Even McInnes tonight post match.

”we thought at the start of the season that Hibs would be rivals for that 3rd spot”

WTF is that all about?

It’s ingrained in to the psyche.

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Even McInnes tonight post match.

”we thought at the start of the season that Hibs would be rivals for that 3rd spot”

WTF is that all about?

It’s ingrained in to the psyche.

 

Disgusting 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Even McInnes tonight post match.

”we thought at the start of the season that Hibs would be rivals for that 3rd spot”

WTF is that all about?

It’s ingrained in to the psyche.

 

Aye. Picked up on that. 

Sickening 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Aye. Picked up on that. 

Sickening 

For THAT 3rd spot.

That only emphasises it. 

Yeh, yeh I get it budgets... but a change in mindset from top down is needed. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Even McInnes tonight post match.

”we thought at the start of the season that Hibs would be rivals for that 3rd spot”

WTF is that all about?

It’s ingrained in to the psyche.

 

Spotted that as well, pathetic attitude. You just know they're not going to be bursting a gut to over succeed. It's a horrible weegie trait that only Fergie thought fuck that about, why can't they fucking believe and try and instil it into the players, disgusting. You can't start a season expecting that. 

Share this post


Link to post

If the players fought like they believed and were set up to have a right go crowds would go right up, the way we're going people are drifting away. I know no crowds are allowed but you can gauge how season sales will be, it's depressing how we're regressing. How you meant to get kids into that shite.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Spotted that as well, pathetic attitude. You just know they're not going to be bursting a gut to over succeed. It's a horrible weegie trait that only Fergie thought fuck that about, why can't they fucking believe and try and instil it into the players, disgusting. You can't start a season expecting that. 

Hoi you, retract that 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I couldn't pay my daughter to go now and she loved going with her dad, the Almaty? game she said she nearly hurdled the wall  to smack the athletic who celebrated in front of us, now doesn't care. She has a season card as well, probs her last.

Share this post


Link to post

That comment about hibs being rivals for 3rd spot makes a mug out of every paying fan. What a demoralising defeatist attitude 

Share this post


Link to post

Aye but did he expect us to be letting Livingston be rivals for 3rd place at the start of the season? 

Share this post


Link to post

It's the "Knowing our place" attitude that sees us make no fucking progress, and I hate it with every nerve in my body. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

a month ago I was for letting Robson/Sheerin take over till the end of the season and putting McInnes on gardening leave. It was the pragmatic (and cheapest) option

Now I'm thinking that they'd probably just be more of the same. They've learned their trade under McInnes and I suspect would continue his approach to the letter.

Cormack get your chequebook out. Pay the whole fucking lot off and bring in a new management team with a totally new philosophy and let him have the rest of this season (writing it off, if they get us 4th and Europe consider it a bonus) to assess the squad. Then hand the new man £5million in the summer to assemble his squad. This would cost you a total of around £7-8 million max.

A drop in the ocean to you with your hundreds of millions. Do it and the fans will revere you. Leave things as they are and you will soon end up tarnished with the same brush as Wiggy

Share this post


Link to post

Is it just my imagination or do all Lewis’ howlers occur at his right hand post (and usually the at Beach end)?

Binning 3 strikers and bringing in 3 new eens is an act of sheer desperation (and all self inflicted) by our manager and it would not surprise me if Woods is between the sticks v Hibs on Saturday.

Whether that is a justifiable action or not, who cares, needs to happen

 

Edited by sooth_stander

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, daytripping said:

I couldn't pay my daughter to go now and she loved going with her dad, the Almaty? game she said she nearly hurdled the wall  to smack the athletic who celebrated in front of us, now doesn't care. She has a season card as well, probs her last.

My kids absolutely loathe watching us. One refuses and other complains the whole game about how brutal our football is. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Is it just my imagination or do all Lewis’ howlers occur at his right hand post (and usually the at Beach end)?

Binning 3 strikers and bringing in 3 new eens is an act of sheer desperation (and all self inflicted) by our manager and it would not surprise me if Woods is between the sticks v Hibs on Saturday.

Whether that is a justifiable action or not, who cares, needs to happen

 

I'm not sure but if you remember livi offside goal on Saturday it went through him at that side too. Lewis goalkeeping errors are annoying but not as bad as his atrocious distribution 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

For THAT 3rd spot.

That only emphasises it. 

Yeh, yeh I get it budgets... but a change in mindset from top down is needed. 

Exactly this, but this is nothing new, Mcinnes has had this attitude since Day 1, he firmly believes we cannot compete on the pitch against the Scum and that resinates to the players. It is back to the days when managers used to openly come out and say they write off the games against the Cheeks and if they get anything it is a massive bonus. That is why the next manager has to come in without this mindset, the question Cormack needs to ask the prospective candidate is where do you want to finish in this league and if his answer is 3rd  move on to the next candidate.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, RUL said:

My kids absolutely loathe watching us. One refuses and other complains the whole game about how brutal our football is. 

I'm almost tempted to join @Bluto10 , sitting in the pub, glory hunting for Man United.

Almost.

Share this post


Link to post

Not sure if McInnes tells the players to slow it down every time the ball goes out of play but it seems like it. We never get the ball and take a quick throw in, wait ages until both teams are set up. Same with goal kicks and all free kicks.

Its like we are desperate to slow the game down to walking pace. Then a team like Livi get in our faces and we look shocked. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Not sure if McInnes tells the players to slow it down every time the ball goes out of play but it seems like it. We never get the ball and take a quick throw in, wait ages until both teams are set up. Same with goal kicks and all free kicks.

Its like we are desperate to slow the game down to walking pace. Then a team like Livi get in our faces and we look shocked. 

Think it was deano who could take a quick throw yesterday but hoban refused to move back a few yards to receive it, instead insisting on taking it himself. He then threw it long straight to livi.

On subject of hoban, that has to be the worst performance I've seen from an Aberdeen right back in a long time. Did he manage to complete any passes? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, RUL said:

Think it was deano who could take a quick throw yesterday but hoban refused to move back a few yards to receive it, instead insisting on taking it himself. He then threw it long straight to livi.

On subject of hoban, that has to be the worst performance I've seen from an Aberdeen right back in a long time. Did he manage to complete any passes? 

It is quite damning on Mcinnes how the performances of the Likes of Hoban, McCrorie & Considine have got so bad. All 3 were horrendous last night

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sheepo said:

It is quite damning on Mcinnes how the performances of the Likes of Hoban, McCrorie & Considine have got so bad. All 3 were horrendous last night

Considine peaked with his international call up. 

Think it's been mentioned elsewhere but mccrorie looks unfit. He was second to 70/30s in his favour let alone 50/50s last night. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Is it just my imagination or do all Lewis’ howlers occur at his right hand post (and usually the at Beach end)?

Binning 3 strikers and bringing in 3 new eens is an act of sheer desperation (and all self inflicted) by our manager and it would not surprise me if Woods is between the sticks v Hibs on Saturday.

Whether that is a justifiable action or not, who cares, needs to happen

 

I think St Mirren at home is the game.

Give Woods one match and move the captaincy on to Lewis Ferguson.

 

Woods probably sounds like the man to be in sticks for the back to back Celtic games. That's going to be the end of McInnes and another 9-0 (on aggregate this time) and even though it's only six points that will be the end of the misery.

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

It is quite damning on Mcinnes how the performances of the Likes of Hoban, McCrorie & Considine have got so bad. All 3 were horrendous last night

Sorry, not about Considine 

He is a truly awful footballer 

If anything it should be the other way around and mcinnes being praised for getting a tune out of him the 2 seasons he was decent; but I do wonder just how masked his performances were by the great goal returns

Edited by Millertime
  • Downvote 3
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, RUL said:

 

Think it's been mentioned elsewhere but mccrorie looks unfit. He was second to 70/30s in his favour let alone 50/50s last night. 

I think that Covid has impacted badly on him.

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Not sure if McInnes tells the players to slow it down every time the ball goes out of play but it seems like it. We never get the ball and take a quick throw in, wait ages until both teams are set up. Same with goal kicks and all free kicks.

Its like we are desperate to slow the game down to walking pace. Then a team like Livi get in our faces and we look shocked. 


On a similar theme, our defender to defender passing is straight to their feet, and not in front of them to run onto for a quicker attack. The defender receiving the balls always seem so static and just stand and wait for it.

We were taught to run onto the ball at school ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, wullfo said:


On a similar theme, our defender to defender passing is straight to their feet, and not in front of them to run onto for a quicker attack. The defender receiving the balls always seem so static and just stand and wait for it.

We were taught to run onto the ball at school ffs.

That would mean moving the ball forward and mcinnes doesn't want that unless it's via the stars.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...