Callum Hendry

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Away!

He is the cosgrove project role

Hornby and Kamberi is an outstanding upgrade 

Lol, a loan signing at the age of 23, a project role, now isn't the time for one of them and there are better options elsewhere if that is the point of this signing.

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What do you mean?

We have signed Hornby, and look to be signing Kamberi 

We only play one striker,  so the 2 of them are the best we could have hoped for and hendry is the back up, who better should we have got ad back up.

7 goals in 20 games for st Johnstone last season is pretty good

I'd rather we kept and used what we have than take in Hendry, he's looked hopeless whenever I've seen him play.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

Constantly played out of position, wrong tactics (high ball) deployed when he did get up front and no steady run in the team to actually try prove himself.

You only give steady runs in the team to players who have proved themselves to be better, both in training and in matches, to the current incumbents 

You leave those who aren't in the reserves

It's not rocket science

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

What do you mean?

We have signed Hornby, and look to be signing Kamberi 

We only play one striker,  so the 2 of them are the best we could have hoped for and hendry is the back up, who better should we have got ad back up.

7 goals in 20 games for st Johnstone last season is pretty good

i'm 100% with you on this one Millertime. He looked last season like someone with a big future and a lot of potential. Still got a lot of improvement in him and I think he will surprise quite a few who are just looking at the fact he plays for St Johnstone and the fact he has fallen out of favour with the new manager and assuming he is rubbish without actually having seen much of him.

Things havnt worked out this season but last season he averaged a goal in every 94 mins he played which was ahead of even Edouard at Celtic who was a goal every 100mins.

• Like 1

If we get Kamberi....

I for one am absolutely delighted to get shot of Cosgrove, Main and Anderson and try Hornby, Kamberi and Hendry.

Our strikers have been absolute dog shit for two months. 

Cosgrove scored one goal from open play since the Dubai trip.

Anderson and Main need a change of scene and/or are also shit.

Hendry will be far more motivated to perform as the third striker than Cosgrove, Main or Anderson were.

It's a terrific result I think.

I'd be pleased if Hendry and Kamberi were options to buy as we currently need to recruit four strikers this summer

2 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

Was told he is out of contract in the summer, makes more sense if that’s the case. Ie get a good look at him before deciding if he’s good enough for a pre contract. Otherwise it’s just bizarre signing a back up St Jonhstone striker on loan. 

Is he out of contract this summer? 

That explains things a bit more. 

Aye if that's the case then he'll likely be coming on board if he doesn't completely fuck it up.