14 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Their wage structure really isn't a great deal different to ours. Just we carry a far bigger squad. If  they really want a player, they can, and will, outbid us.

I think Hibs would be ruled out of signing players until they sell players which might be nearer the deadline. The chairman has announced already (its April) that they'll aim to sell one player this summer. That probably means they are hoping to sell all three

They've been proven absolutely right not to push the boat out for Ojo

As for McCrorie....I'm not sure his decision was made on purely a financial basis. Once we came in for him, it was us he wanted to join and he made that perfectly clear to everyone. He was getting European football with us this season for instance.

Until we came in for him, he was certainly Hibs bound. I don't think he would have been joining them to lose money on his sevco contract

Don’t for one minute underestimate the role that our new striking coach will have in the decision making of potential targets.   To be able to work with a highly respected strikers coach WILL be a massive pull for many.   Griffiths plus Russell supporting and coaching him could be an explosive combination with a win win situation. 

6 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

What have they confirmed? I can't see anything 

I thought they still hadn't made a decision on the extension? 

Yes they've confirmed the story relating to a decision is due this month.

Kennedy confirmed the final year of Griffiths contract is optional and there will need to be a mutual agreement between the club and the player to extend.

Absolutely massive risk if we were to take on Griffiths. Huge financial outlay required and if he can’t be arsed getting fit to play for Celtic I really doubt he’d be arsed if he came here. 

that 40 goal season was 2015/16 wasn’t it? Long time ago now and he hasn’t done much since. Doesn’t look the same player in a Scotland shirt either. Used to think he’d bury a chance if he got one but he was fluffing any opportunity he got. 

it’s a no from me but clearly it’s not up to me.... if it did work out and he hit top form though? Oh boy

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Their wage structure really isn't a great deal different to ours. Just we carry a far bigger squad. If  they really want a player, they can, and will, outbid us.

3 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Like Ojo, McCrorie etc ?

Yeah but none of those two are ‘players’ in any sense of the word.

Griffiths ticks both descriptions of the word ?

4 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Absolutely massive risk if we were to take on Griffiths. Huge financial outlay required and if he can’t be arsed getting fit to play for Celtic I really doubt he’d be arsed if he came here. 

that 40 goal season was 2015/16 wasn’t it? Long time ago now and he hasn’t done much since. Doesn’t look the same player in a Scotland shirt either. Used to think he’d bury a chance if he got one but he was fluffing any opportunity he got. 

it’s a no from me but clearly it’s not up to me.... if it did work out and he hit top form though? Oh boy

Aye, pretty much what I think.

15 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Thanks for the info, aye that puts him well out our price range for now!, obviously cannot compete as soon as clubs like braga, sporting become interested, missed the boat on him unfortunately although some players are just best suited to play in Europe as he had a stinker for hibs on loan last year.he wasn’t built up enough for our league and just got bullied.

a seen the last game you played 1-1 had 2 goals disallowed, went 0-1 up and then conceded a last minute equaliser, hope that’s the referees not trying to push Porto into the title race?. Have a good one bud?

Thanks for your message. ?

As you know, I wish Aberdeen the best. I'm sorry that this season is not going well ...

About Sporting....Unfortunately for what has been going on with the referees in the last few matches, I find it very difficult to win the championship ...
In order not to think that I am lying, I put a video of a line referee who in the game Portimonense x Porto was tied ....

There was this reaction in a very dangerous free kick by Sérgio Oliveira, this reaction. We just needed to have the Porto scarf....

4 minutes ago, GreenLisbon25 said:

Thanks for your message. ?

As you know, I wish Aberdeen the best. I'm sorry that this season is not going well ...

About Sporting....Unfortunately for what has been going on with the referees in the last few matches, I find it very difficult to win the championship ...
In order not to think that I am lying, I put a video of a line referee who in the game Portimonense x Porto was tied ....

There was this reaction in a very dangerous free kick by Sérgio Oliveira, this reaction. We just needed to have the Porto scarf....

Theres a team that play in green and white in Scotland that also think of refereeing conspiracies.

Funny old game.

2 minutes ago, GreenLisbon25 said:

The contract ends this year but Farense has the option for another season that can be exercised until the end of June. I am absolutely sure of that.

Aye, even being free it seems even if we wanted him, we have definitely missed the boat on him,especially if the likes of braga are interested as there wage structure would be far superior than ours, probably even Farense.

regarding Lisbon 

a feel even if the referees wanted to cheat a think looking at your remaining fixture list,sporting away to braga and benfica are your only real worries in my opinion, not playing Porto again is a massive advantage.good luck on the title win 90% there

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Aren’t Costas shut right now? Only open for drive through 

About 20* shops open there min. 

Couldve been at Lows chipper for a distinctly average king rib supper. 

Or

Could just be a locals car. Who knows! 

?‍♂️

*probably an exaggeration