Guest milne_afc
13 hours ago, CalgaryDon said:

And in the same time we've both been watching Aberdeen we've seen us reach the last 32 of the Europa cup, seen Hearts relegated twice, seen them go into administration as a result of overspending which is how they won the two Scottish cup trophies you mentioned, seen us win a league cup and finished above them several more times.

Tynecastle is a decent atmosphere however our shiny new stadium will be more impressive when its built. We also own our own training facilities which is also considerably better then the ones they rent.

Fuck off you halfwit

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fucking despise the cunts.

Always have. Always will.

Goes right back to the days of hun filth & known bigots such as Alex McDonald. 
There’s a special wee place in hell reserved for that wee hun nyaff. 

FTH 

Remember the time "Doddie" was standing on the Tynecastle touchline, looking incredulously at the referee whilst dolling out imaginary fivers as if to say "How much did the opposition pay you to give that decision?"

Cunt (capital C)

On 3/2/2021 at 4:23 PM, CalgaryDon said:

And in the same time we've both been watching Aberdeen we've seen us reach the last 32 of the Europa cup, seen Hearts relegated twice, seen them go into administration as a result of overspending which is how they won the two Scottish cup trophies you mentioned, seen us win a league cup and finished above them several more times.

Tynecastle is a decent atmosphere however our shiny new stadium will be more impressive when its built. We also own our own training facilities which is also considerably better then the ones they rent.

Last 32 was fun but not much glory there. I would 100% take relegation in exchange for Scottish Cups! Premier League is boring, few Championship days out would be class in amongst some Scottish Cup glory.

Also we drove ourselves into 10s of millions of debt and still never won anything. Needed a farmer to buy us out

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
10 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Last 32 was fun but not much glory there. I would 100% take relegation in exchange for Scottish Cups! Premier League is boring, few Championship days out would be class in amongst some Scottish Cup glory.

Also we drove ourselves into 10s of millions of debt and still never won anything. Needed a farmer to buy us out

Relegation?!

Fuck that!!!

I don’t ever want that on the Dons CV.

Leave that to tin pot to shitey yo-yo clubs like Hibs, Hearts & Dundee Utd. 

• Upvote 1

Another vote for no way wanting to be relegated.

I think one season in the league cup groups (hopefully not this summer when there will still be restrictions on pubs, attendance, social distancing) will be enough to satisfy playing  vs arbroath and elgin.

Budge and Hearts PR-ing some new Covid saliva test that gives results in 15mins as part of getting fans back into grounds. In the article it says the test cost could be £10.00 to £13.50. Each. 

So. Every fan's value and income through attendance would be reduced to the club by up to £13.50 each. If the clubs foot the bill. And no doubt there'll be reduced capacities too. Just to be doubly doubly sure. 

I just can't see football financially recovering anytime soon. Or being appealing to attend. I await the no shouting, standing, singing, hugging rules too. 

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Relegation?!

Fuck that!!!

I don’t ever want that on the Dons CV.

Leave that to tin pot to shitey yo-yo clubs like Hibs, Hearts & Dundee Utd. 

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Another vote for no way wanting to be relegated.

I think one season in the league cup groups (hopefully not this summer when there will still be restrictions on pubs, attendance, social distancing) will be enough to satisfy playing  vs arbroath and elgin.

So you would take 3rd, 4th, 7th, 9th over 10 years with no trophies over one relegation and a Scottish Cup?

No wonder you love McInnes. BORING.

Relegation and Scottish Cup victory all the way. Parade on Union Street in May and Arbroath in December away.

Ideally I'd like us to win the Scottish Cup and not get relegated, but I'd just say Hearts have ultimately been more successful than us and their fans have probably been less bored along the way.

19 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

So you would take 3rd, 4th, 7th, 9th over 10 years with no trophies over one relegation and a Scottish Cup?

No wonder you love McInnes. BORING.

Relegation and Scottish Cup victory all the way. Parade on Union Street in May and Arbroath in December away.

Ideally I'd like us to win the Scottish Cup and not get relegated, but I'd just say Hearts have ultimately been more successful than us and their fans have probably been less bored along the way.

Hearts been more successful?

Over what period?

9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, I’m a bit older.

I’d far rather have our history than the history those hun bastards do. 

FTH. 

Aye me too. My pointless thought of the day is merely that I'd take a relegation if it meant I could see us win the Scottish Cup. It's completely hypothetical, pointless and a bit boring but thats it.

16 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Quite right mate. Think of all those memories you have. Waving from your pram on Union Street at Doug Rougvie. So cute. 

If I live to 100 I doubt I'll ever remember my club being relegated.

Alzheimer's the only way Tinpot of Midlothian fans will be able to say likewise