Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He may be all of those things, MH.... but there’s no need to 

I've never personally engaged, but I have seen some of the real embarrassing shite he comes away with.

Bottom line is he has been stupid put himself in these positions, al the time with the aura of fair thinking he's erchie, when he's just a sad, attention seeking fuck.

100% brought upon himself any received abuse.

Tom English (rightly) ducking the source within the club question.

Saying you “ask a number of people, not just one individual”.

”A lot of people want change” 

He's also avoiding that he said he was gone if we lost. 

Just now, Millertime said:

He is defending his dad; hell do you expect him to act?

?

I didn't say anything about the way he acts.

Though that is the only barometer I have to come to the conclusion I have administered.

Apart from that, he's not "defending his dad".

He's an obnoxious fucking mong who has put himself in that position, and if his Dad had seen the shite he comes away with, he'd not be at all impressed.

Unless he is an equally stupid cunt....

6 minutes ago, KidCreole said:

I think it would be somewhat counter productive to sack him so late in the season, It would also mean defiantly having to fork out compensation where as a mutual separation at the end of the season with time to source a replacement would be more diplomatic and give us time for a transition instead of a panic appointment 

What about as some have said , keep paying him until the end of the season (gardening leave) but let others (within the club) coach and control the team to try and secure the money that a Euro place would bring. It would also give time to find another manager as you say at the end of the season ?

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Did he actually say that though or just hint at it?

I can’t remember 

It would take a seven-figure sum to compensate the manager and assistant manager if the worst materialises at Easter Road on Saturday but there is an acceptance at the top that either the situation improves now or a change needs to be made, however painful in a financial sense and in a human sense.

^^^^ his exact words

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

It would take a seven-figure sum to compensate the manager and assistant manager if the worst materialises at Easter Road on Saturday but there is an acceptance at the top that either the situation improves now or a change needs to be made, however painful in a financial sense and in a human sense.

^^^^ his exact words

Take it out of Milne's pocket.

It's his fucking responsibility.

3 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

What about as some have said , keep paying him until the end of the season (gardening leave) but let others (within the club) coach and control the team to try and secure the money that a Euro place would bring. It would also give time to find another manager as you say at the end of the season ?

Yeah that might work as well certainly better than a kneejerk reaction this late in the season 

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

We? I wouldn't have. I didn't rate him years before then as everyone on here can attest. It was my forebodings for Milne (for 23 years), Calderwood (the whole time) and McInnes (for 7 years) that attracted great venom from other posters on all forums. I will be proved right on all three unfortunately, all because our club got hijacked by a cunt who raped the son of a great chairman of a once-great club.

The jury is out on our new chairman. He needs to step up right now. The shit has hit the fan. 

So pretty much you are admitting you are a sad, old, miserable prick who hasn't enjoyed supporting us at all for the past 30 years. What the fuck are you doing on this forum?

• Upvote 4

Gormless fucking masonic yokel hun rimming cunt.

Aye, Milne, not you Consi. 

"He's ah Rangers man"

Awful. So happy he's no longer our chairman.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

It is arseholes like you that didn't see what was going on that has got us in this state. I put money into the club since the 1960's until December 2018. The night of the blunt knives AGM was the proof of Milne's corruption so for almost twenty years now, you fuckers turned a blind eye.

Explain this AGM at length. Alway been interested to know what you mean.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It is arseholes like you that didn't see what was going on that has got us in this state. I put money into the club since the 1960's until December 2018. The night of the blunt knives AGM was the proof of Milne's corruption so for almost twenty years now, you fuckers turned a blind eye.

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Explain this AGM at length. Alway been interested to know what you mean.

Yes go on. We aren't all old miserable cunts from the 60s.

I think Tom English is bullshitting, for whatever reason, with that BBC blog. And he’s reeled in Richard Gordon.

Rightly or wrongly, I don’t think McInnes is going anywhere in the short term.

I don’t give a fuck if red top retards like Keith Jackson try and undermine my club but surely, BBC employees should be held accountable and questioned after coming out with strong statements like English did.

• Upvote 1