Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Who give' s a fuck who our players support/supported

When they seem to be giving less than 100% for Aberdeen, pretty much everyone will give a fuck.. If anything a player that supports another side should be seen to be going above & beyond. Especially against the team they support. Hence why McGinn gets so much (deserved) stick when he (more often than not) fails to turn up against Celtic for example.

It shouldn't matter who a player supports IF they are seen to be giving their ALL for the team that pays them.

Few players in the team that you can say that pretty much ALWAYS give their all in games (their ALL may be shit sometimes but they still try). Players such as Shinnie, Reynolds, McLean, Robson & Considine are the most exempt from this, others such as Rooney, Ward, Quinn, Taylor & Logan maybe also but the likes of Jack, Pawlett, Hayes, McGinn & Goodwillie have been guilty of (it seems) lack of effort/head dropping a little too often for my liking.

Shinnie, Reynolds, McLean, Robson & Considine just seem to always give their all in games. All either real pros, or Dandies basically

This is a true test of McInnes' strength as a manager and probably his biggest challenge at Pittodrie yet. He has demonstrated his qualities when confidence is high, but now that heads are down and confidence is shattered, he has a real battle on his hands. How do you motivate players to win a game that puts them top of the league? He shouldn't have to! It should be in every fibre of their being and they should have came out fighting. But no...

I do realise we are still sitting second, and its an enviable position to be in, but he really has to nip this now! Robson needs to play more often and Pawlett needs to take a back seat for a while. I am dreading Saturdays game against the Victims!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your "motivating players to go top" comment referred to earlier in our slump - and is a valid point btw.

Failing which, sorry to burst your bubble, but I think they're already 4pts clear so Saturday leaves them top regardless. Exactly the position we should have been in in fact!

I think the clue is the use of past tense - "came", and he was referring to the Motherwell game.

The boards expectation this season would of been finish the season within 10 points of Celtic and win a cup. It's only October and were out of one cup already and 7 points (on Saturday) behind Celtic. If we get Knocked out of the Scottish cup early on then their has to be serious questions asked

Get a grip. It's only october

Guest the shepherd

Considering the managers we have had in the not too distant past, this is a crazy thread. Fuck me not too long ago Derek McInnes was being praised as a God by most Aberdeen supporters. Amazing how just a few results changes folks' perception of him. Just shows you how fickle the majority (but not all) Aberdeen fans are. Get a fucking grip.

What next, start a petition to get Alex Miller back?

Mcinnes has looked like he has been on the tiles for weeks now bags under his eyes grubby beard and looks like he doesn't give a dam the whole team follows suite. The board should put out a statement on whats been going on if they have any respect for the supporters who spend a lot of money watching a team not giving 100 percent the last 5 games.

Excess lovemaking can do that to a man.

I hope one day you may find this out for yourself.

• Upvote 1

Mcinnes has looked like he has been on the tiles for weeks now bags under his eyes grubby beard and looks like he doesn't give a dam the whole team follows suite. The board should put out a statement on whats been going on if they have any respect for the supporters who spend a lot of money watching a team not giving 100 percent the last 5 games.

Personally think his stubble makes him look even more attractive.