Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

2 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

maybe aye..  with your valid barcode vaccine passport turning the sensor green at the turnstile

I'm even more sceptical than that.

Social distancing required restricting our attendances to a number I won't guess but it will be less than season ticket sales.

15 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

We know who's finished, who do you think aren't for this level? 

Specifically, Taylor and McLennan.

I know I'll get shit because Taylor, depressingly, has actually not been terrible this season, but he's a spectacularly limited carthorse of the sort that should be left to the Ross Counties of the SPFL. Aberdeen should be trying harder than Ash Taylor. 

The manner of his return also casts serious doubts on the capability of our 'scouting network'.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Good question. I don't really know where he's going to go next. I know he's a good bullshitter so might talk some mug chairman in the English championship into giving him a job but he will be found out real quick at that level in my opinion. He's just a fud with zero talent in my view and even though he was the best of an extraordinarily bad bunch recruited by the "wig wam bam" :checkit: (I remembered), he's fucking shite. 

He won't get an English Championship job as his only experience there was failure and sacking from here won't translate well to jobs there, he is more likely to get St Mirren(when Goodwin moves on) or Dundee Utd or the likes

27 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think after the last two results 3rd is probably unattainable. 

Yeah, now everyone knows the manager is here to stay, the players will be the next to face the brunt. I'm not sure this current lot can handle it. 

No chance is it unattainable. Might not manage but Hibs are shite. They’ll drop plenty points.

21 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

You do realise there is no end for this lockdown stuff? The vaccine is a big ploy. They have no intention of letting us go back to how we used to live our lives. We should probably just merge with Cove Rangers next season and use their ground. They can use Cormack Park for community use etc.

Bigger nutter than RS

No more weed and YouTube for you 

20 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think after the last two results 3rd is probably unattainable. 

Yeah, now everyone knows the manager is here to stay, the players will be the next to face the brunt. I'm not sure this current lot can handle it. 

At least half of them won’t be here next year, so don’t give a shit.

The fact there’s no crowds means they get off Scot free 

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

No chance is it unattainable. Might not manage but Hibs are shite. They’ll drop plenty points.

We're even shitier than Hibs, tho. As Saturday showed. They've at least got an obvious method of trying to win matches, they are more dynamic than us, and have recruited well. 

I fully expect them to coast to 3rd now. Especially when you consider we go to Celtic park twice this month. No way are we getting the points needed to overturn the gap. 

3 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

McInnes wont be working outside Scotland. His ego won't allow him to take a crap job down south and he's no where near getting a decent job

There are a few "big(ish)" EFL1 clubs ......Doncaster, Peterborough, Portsmouth and Charlton.....alongside recently relegated clubs like Sunderland, Hull and Ipswich that he could possibly have a fair chance of getting a gig at without him feeling that it's beneath him.

But I certainly don't see any side currently in the Championship being interested in his services should they suddenly have a vacancy

Now now young communist. I'll post up your pathetic PM if you're not careful.

You keep on digging and I ignored it for the last 2/3 weeks. I'll fucking bury you again. "Definitely" (loves AFC) to "no fucking idea in two posts :hysterical:

What PM? 

Sorry, I should've said "I think he definitely loves AFC" because clearly you're not capable of understanding the concept that 99% of the shit posted on here is an opinion. 

Unless of course it comes from you, in which case we should all take it as unquestionable fact. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

We're even shitier than Hibs, tho. As Saturday showed. They've at least got an obvious method of trying to win matches, they are more dynamic than us, and have recruited well. 

I fully expect them to coast to 3rd now. Especially when you consider we go to Celtic park twice this month. No way are we getting the points needed to overturn the gap. 

Need to get it to less than five by the split and the fixture computer will have aberdeen hibs as the last game

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

There are a few "big(ish)" EFL1 clubs ......Doncaster, Peterborough, Portsmouth and Charlton.....alongside recently relegated clubs like Sunderland, Hull and Ipswich that he could possibly have a fair chance of getting a gig at without him feeling that it's beneath him.

But I certainly don't see any side currently in the Championship being interested in his services should they suddenly have a vacancy

Media work until Clark leaves the Scotland job I reckon 

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

I just dont agree but lets see.

next dundee united manager all the way for my money. 

ex captain

solid job at Aberdeen and St Johnstone.

7 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Look at our respective schedules up to the break

You are correct that Hibs are nothing special and notoriously tend to fuck things up but then you look at our schedule compared with theirs and you can't conceive of any way they won't have increased their lead over us by at least 4 points by then. 

36 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

many adults aren't interested in the current test vaccine, it doesn't prevent transmission, and latest variants aren't covered

its just for pensioners, like the existing flu vaccine

crowds back at football in summer 2023 i reckon

When has a vaccine ever stopped transmission? 

In fact, don't reply. Cba with this 

9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

We weren’t in the other two games we played them. Two of the easiest games this season.

After the split is anyone’s game. If we can stay within 6-9 points it’s definitely doable.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

This one;

493-C5451-8601-4-A41-A617-697-A7-FE608-D

???

Like I gave a fuck. The irony was I was only responding to your bullshit, having ignored your petty shite for weeks. It's what I do, suck you in then I spit you out. You're nothing more than another mutant who hadn't got over the fact that you got ripped to shit in arguments you started and didn't have the intelligence to quit digging. Until the next time Marxy. You will need the final word (another mutantism).

What kick do you get out of this shite on a forum? Literally every thread. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If cunts start it, they need to learn there are consequences. You're so sensitive petal. Snowflake generation. Saft as shite. 

No one enjoys reading it, just leave it to the off topic forum. People want to discuss football here mainly. 

Seems completely pointless. Must waste some energy on folk you say you don’t like. 

• Upvote 2

Haha from the Daily Records story on the vote of confidence 

"Record Sport understands the board are also aware that McInnes has had to sell Scott McKenna and Sam Cosgrove to balance the books and fill the massive hole left by the Covid-19 inflicted crisis." 

Honestly who writes this shit? Do they think that Mciness is in charge of balancing the books, and when they had their meeting on Sunday he broke the news to Cormack that he'd had to sell McKenna and Cosgrove? 

23 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

This one;

493-C5451-8601-4-A41-A617-697-A7-FE608-D

???

Like I gave a fuck. The irony was I was only responding to your bullshit, having ignored your petty shite for weeks. It's what I do, suck you in then I spit you out. You're nothing more than another mutant who hadn't got over the fact that you got ripped to shit in arguments you started and didn't have the intelligence to quit digging. Until the next time Marxy. You will need the final word (another mutantism).

Haha. Reported. You won't be posting here much longer, like I said. 

You're done here, old timer. 

I've had confirmation from Hanz, Parkie and Bebo. Enjoy your final days on here you pathetic piece of shit. 

14 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Well don't blame me. I only respond to unprovoked ad hominem attacks. These cunts need put in their place. I would far rather not have to deal with them. Some never learn. 

That's why I've reported you. Consistent bullying. Pulling up a private message as well, you're a disgrace. 

At least you won't be here much longer. That much I know. 

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Snitches get stitches.

Any cunt that can’t stand the heat needs to get out of the fire.

Reporting a poster. FFS

Your threats of violence are not going to be tolerated. 

Reported.

I'm off to Florida in two weeks and won't get back until after Augusta so won't have time to post, you'll be pleased to know. This gives you a long time to reflect on matters young CCB. Perhaps you might grow up in this short period. I severely doubt it.

You shouldn't have started up again tonight, like you have been doing (and ignored) most days of the last 2/3 weeks and you shouldn't have denied the pathetic PM. Have a good night. x x x

You wont have an account to come back to. Finished. Nada. Done.

I still don't know what PM you're on about. You've clearly fabricated a photo, such is your obsession with me.

Anyway, we won't be putting up with you much longer.