Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

8 hours ago, Tord31 said:

I'm not saying we will benefit from it at all. Especially if we arse about until the summer.

Just saying £10k/week Watkins etc turns up at United/Killie/whoever on a trial looking for a contract. Players who are better than the run of the mill spfl players will be affordable to scottish clubs. 

Amazing how the ‘run of the mill’ SPFL player standard has dropped so much so that a previous ‘run of the mill’ SPFL player. Is now seen as a class above (Watkins) quite sad really. Never really thought much of him at Caley but our standards have dropped to such an extent that he is now a stand out

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Amazing how the ‘run of the mill’ SPFL player standard has dropped so much so that a previous ‘run of the mill’ SPFL player. Is now seen as a class above (Watkins) quite sad really. Never really thought much of him at Caley but our standards have dropped to such an extent that he is now a stand out

I'm not really thinking him if you read the thread back. Players we are not even aware of because they are not on our radar. Players who probably feel secure in england right now. will be on the scrap head in July

Be interesting to see what happens with Logan. Obviously will want to stay local but surely another deal is out of the question.

Could see Devlin either back at Hamilton or retiring. The latter probably the preferred option. A man plagued by injuries.

Genuinely think we'll offer Taylor a new deal.

45 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Be interesting to see what happens with Logan. Obviously will want to stay local but surely another deal is out of the question.

Could see Devlin either back at Hamilton or retiring. The latter probably the preferred option. A man plagued by injuries.

Genuinely think we'll offer Taylor a new deal.

Taylor staying is likely id say and definite if mcinnes is not sacked by April/May.

I'm not as bothered by that as some. We need plenty defenders.

And, whisper it, he's been better than Hoban and Considine since the team turned to shit in December. If that doesnt reverse in the next 7 games its probably gonna end up he's been our best defender this season.

Which is a shock as many on here view Hoban as Epl/EngChampionship class

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

The stories I’m hearing about Logan’s extra curricular activities, both in business and wimen, surprised he doesn’t get run outta town before the summer. 

Or worse

2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

You’d need to be blin, deef, dumb or just plain stupid not to know someone or heard 1st hand from someone who’s had “experiences” of Logan over the last puckle years.

What even in Ayrshire?boy must have some length of cock, Ano he’s black but well impressive

35 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

You’d need to be blin, deef, dumb or just plain stupid not to know someone or heard 1st hand from someone who’s had “experiences” of Logan over the last puckle years.

Heard about his twitter spat with another plumber. Also heard stuff about night clubs and biff.

Nowt new or revelatory tbh. He lives on my street so just curious to know what hes been up to.

Regardless, he’s now shite and needs moved on.

Guest milne_afc
Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

St Johnstone are officially more successful in the last 8 years than McInnes' Aberdeen. 

As they were before kick off

32 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Yup just thought that. That's not really acceptable for an average AFC manager. But for someone who is on the wage McInnes is on, and given much high regard he is held in by some, its fucking appalling. 

It is a disgrace. But the board and manager dont seem bothered. Underachieving has been this clubs thing for 30 years now.

Last week I was so pleased that Aberdeen scored and won.Not for me,but for all the good Aberdeen fans I meet and sit beside at Pittodrie and people that have supported the club all their lives.Any team can have a bad run of games and it was good to see the Dons win at last.This weekend,it is back to normal,Derek McInnes praising his team in defeat.Alex Ferguson corruscated an Aberdeen team for winning the Scottish Cup,he was singularly unimpressed to come in to the dressing room in his early days and seeing the players happy to get a draw in Glasgow.You have to aim high,you have to start the season wanting to win the league.Celtic and Rangers have millions but they still sign duds..Aim to win the league,if we don't,fine,we understand.Derek McInnes has never ever said we are going to,we are trying to, win the league.Not even when he won the first eight games one season.Timid,pal of the players,.'we feel for big Fraser just now',know your place,third and a couple of games in Europe in August when the team is unprepared.No,he goes in the summer and we finally get to 'see' Dave Cormack's cards when he has his own chioice and appoints his own manager.We are playing out the season for the draw in cricketing terms,playing the percentages,boring us and coming out with platitudes,'if big Ash scores early on....That is Derek McInnes all over 'there was a lot to like about us today' !! Heard it.Heard it a  hundred times.

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, graham said:

Last week I was so pleased that Aberdeen scored and won.Not for me,but for all the good Aberdeen fans I meet and sit beside at Pittodrie and people that have supported the club all their lives.Any team can have a bad run of games and it was good to see the Dons win at last.This weekend,it is back to normal,Derek McInnes praising his team in defeat.Alex Ferguson corruscated an Aberdeen team for winning the Scottish Cup,he was singularly unimpressed to come in to the dressing room in his early days and seeing the players happy to get a draw in Glasgow.You have to aim high,you have to start the season wanting to win the league.Celtic and Rangers have millions but they still sign duds..Aim to win the league,if we don't,fine,we understand.Derek McInnes has never ever said we are going to,we are trying to, win the league.Not even when he won the first eight games one season.Timid,pal of the players,.'we feel for big Fraser just now',know your place,third and a couple of games in Europe in August when the team is unprepared.No,he goes in the summer and we finally get to 'see' Dave Cormack's cards when he has his own chioice and appoints his own manager.We are playing out the season for the draw in cricketing terms,playing the percentages,boring us and coming out with platitudes,'if big Ash scores early on....That is Derek McInnes all over 'there was a lot to like about us today' !! Heard it.Heard it a  hundred times.

Such is the mentality  of are manager  and some players

We could be horeswhipped by Huntly in the cup but the manager would still look for postives that don't exist

• Like 1