Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

1 hour ago, graham said:

Last week I was so pleased that Aberdeen scored and won.Not for me,but for all the good Aberdeen fans I meet and sit beside at Pittodrie and people that have supported the club all their lives.Any team can have a bad run of games and it was good to see the Dons win at last.This weekend,it is back to normal,Derek McInnes praising his team in defeat.Alex Ferguson corruscated an Aberdeen team for winning the Scottish Cup,he was singularly unimpressed to come in to the dressing room in his early days and seeing the players happy to get a draw in Glasgow.You have to aim high,you have to start the season wanting to win the league.Celtic and Rangers have millions but they still sign duds..Aim to win the league,if we don't,fine,we understand.Derek McInnes has never ever said we are going to,we are trying to, win the league.Not even when he won the first eight games one season.Timid,pal of the players,.'we feel for big Fraser just now',know your place,third and a couple of games in Europe in August when the team is unprepared.No,he goes in the summer and we finally get to 'see' Dave Cormack's cards when he has his own chioice and appoints his own manager.We are playing out the season for the draw in cricketing terms,playing the percentages,boring us and coming out with platitudes,'if big Ash scores early on....That is Derek McInnes all over 'there was a lot to like about us today' !! Heard it.Heard it a  hundred times.

Aye Mcinnes is king of the excuses. Listening to his Interview Yesterday I actually thought we had won.

Liam MacLeod ran through our League record at Parkhead on Sporttsound Saturday,it sounds and reads like a club of the standing of Albion Rovers.Just cannot win or compete against Celtic at all.We are the third team in Scotland,the same as  Partick Thistle are the third team in Glasgow.Third,but a million miles behind third.

All Derek McInnes does is sign and advance young players on loan from bigger,proper football clubs.You know,the kind of clubs that win Leagues and trophies.James Maddison,Leicester City,Ryan Christie Celtic,Callum Hendry,the mighty two trophies in seven years St Johnstone,Ross McCrorie Rangers,now swapped in the playground for two blackjacks and a mojo at the loss of Scotty Wright,on and on and on.No player development,no valuable game time for Virtanen yesterday,.'I took off young Dean....'.he'll be taking off 'young Dean' when he is 35.Team spirit must be rock bottom,Curtis Main offski,Bruce Anderson sent to the artificial pitch at Hamilton,better off playing for Deveronside in Macduff.Joe Lewis even making mistakes.We have been fucken hellish this season.if we qualify for Europe we will be out by July.

1 hour ago, graham said:

All Derek McInnes does is sign and advance young players on loan from bigger,proper football clubs.You know,the kind of clubs that win Leagues and trophies.James Maddison,Leicester City,Ryan Christie Celtic,Callum Hendry,the mighty two trophies in seven years St Johnstone,Ross McCrorie Rangers,now swapped in the playground for two blackjacks and a mojo at the loss of Scotty Wright,on and on and on.No player development,no valuable game time for Virtanen yesterday,.'I took off young Dean....'.he'll be taking off 'young Dean' when he is 35.Team spirit must be rock bottom,Curtis Main offski,Bruce Anderson sent to the artificial pitch at Hamilton,better off playing for Deveronside in Macduff.Joe Lewis even making mistakes.We have been fucken hellish this season.if we qualify for Europe we will be out by July.

What trophies has james Maddison won and he came from Norwich. Ryan christie or Ross mccrorie were hardly a winners of loads of trophies before the cane here

1 hour ago, graham said:

Where do you even start?

• Dildo 1
7 hours ago, graham said:

You’re a madman.

Are you shooftahmooftah’s brother? 

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The only way Mcinnes will be gone, is when you see him clean shaven. And enough of the EFN retard Dumbo. 

None of that makes sense,  please explain the thought process of the beard and DMC staying shoofta?

I'm not trying to be arsey, I just want to see if I am missing anything obvious!

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

None of that makes sense,  please explain the thought process of the beard and DMC staying shoofta?

I'm not trying to be arsey, I just want to see if I am missing anything obvious!

My take on it was that shooftah was suggesting that the beard is a symbol of his general complacency and when he's gone from here and looking for a new gig he might smarten himself up a bit. 

2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

There’s no way his beard will disappear at the moment.   And there’s no way Mchunis will resign or be sacked like his beard he will be here forever. So meg until the beard goes you will be stuck with underperforming seal for months.  

• Dildo 3
2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

They've won more silverware than Aberdeen in the last 25 years. That's quite embarrassing for the board,  Milne in particular. 

Indicative of Milne’s attitude of needing a strong Rangers and playing for 3rd every season.

31 years since we won the SC and Farts have won it 3 times in that time and Hibs and Dundee Utd twice each? 
Shocking statistic for supposedly the biggest club outside the cheeks! 

57 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Indicative of Milne’s attitude of needing a strong Rangers and playing for 3rd every season.

31 years since we won the SC and Farts have won it 3 times in that time and Hibs and Dundee Utd twice each? 

Hibs have only won it once in that time. When they beat the new club 3-2

1 hour ago, YorkDon said:

Hibs won SC once in about 100 years ?

They did also win the LC though