Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Another game goes by, demonstrating McInnes' complete inability to manage at this level now... and still the club does nothing. 

Fuck 'em. 

McInnes has plenty ability to manage in the spfl. he'll do fine at his next club.

He's lost it now though and needs removed asap (ideally after the livvie 2-0 or the hibs 2-0 defeats five games ago)

1 minute ago, Tord31 said:

McInnes has plenty ability to manage in the spfl. he'll do fine at his next club.

He's lost it now though and needs removed asap (ideally after the livvie 2-0 or the hibs 2-0 defeats five games ago)

I mean the level expected of an Aberdeen manager. 

He'd be fine for a club like Killie or Hamilton, who expect to play relegation level football of the sort McInnes' has instilled in this squad. 

He's not fine for us. 

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I mean the level expected of an Aberdeen manager. 

He'd be fine for a club like Killie or Hamilton, who expect to play relegation level football of the sort McInnes' has instilled in this squad. 

He's not fine for us. 

He was fine for us until the last 3-4 months. Anyways it doesnt matter.

Sack the cunt now. The value doesn't matter anymore

2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

He was fine for us until the last 3-4 months. Anyways it doesnt matter.

Sack the cunt now. The value doesn't matter anymore

The football we've been producing over the last couple of seasons has been shite, and it's getting worse, culminating in how we've performed since New Year. We don't score goals, and I've lost count how many times Lewis has saved our arse in games this year. 

He's failed to replace players, the guys on the park look barely interested half the time, and his own post match interviews are the same few excuses rehashed over and over. 

Regardless of individual perception, this team is off the rails and McInnes is showing no competence to get it back on track. 

At the end of the day the cunt got to go. 

1 minute ago, Shinniesta said:

Predictably he mentioned getting a clean sheet in his post match interview. As if getting a clean sheet at home to bottom of the table dross like Hamilton is something to be positive about. Embarrassing.

Considering they were missing their two main strikers and a makeshift lad went off injured i think theyve got a lot of excuses.

59 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I wanted Robson about 4-5 months ago (mcinnes on gardening leave) and loads of mcinnes fans on here said they'd rather have mcinnes than one of the backroom. Mind boggling.

Robson is a drunken loser. Probably couldn’t do worse than Del boy now but doubt he’d be any better. Get him to fuck along with McInnes et al 

35 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

McInnes must go,

McInnes must go,

Oh oh

McInnes must go,

McInnes must go,

Oh oh

Derek get to fuck,

Derek, Derek get to fuck.

A'bdy round to the Main Stand to make the point.

Joking aside think that needs to happen next home game 

51 minutes ago, MightyDons said:

This seasons win % - League - 43%

Overall - 42%

2021 record of 2 wins in 13 matches - 15%

How can this seasons be as high as 43% if he’s only won 13 of 32 games?

Must be below 40% especially if add in cup games

truly astonishing that his win % for this season is better than his overall % if that is the case

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Robson is a drunken loser. Probably couldn’t do worse than Del boy now but doubt he’d be any better. Get him to fuck along with McInnes et al 

I think he would have us in third if he'd been given the last five games

edit to also say i think any other manager would have got the same/more points than mcinnes. 

3 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

honking result but I’d say it’s fairly certain there will be a new manager in the next few months now

You think? I think he'll start next season as manager. Doesn't deserve to but Cormack is a spineless happy clapper and will stick with the status quo.

Won't be sacked until it looks like we could go down, deeper and down.

6 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

You think? I think he'll start next season as manager. Doesn't deserve to but Cormack is a spineless happy clapper and will stick with the status quo.

Won't be sacked until it looks like we could go down, deeper and down.

We’ve been relegation form for months. He’s gone end of season - 100%