Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

On 2/14/2021 at 6:07 PM, shut up meg said:

Thanks for the reply and the equally abusive DM graham.

If you think me posting a picture of Hong Kong Phooey is trolling, then i suggest you take a break from the internet.

If this is how you respond to a couple of mild posts from myself, I'll refrain from conversing with you in the future.

Image result for mentalist alan partridge

Be thankful I deleted my first two DMs then.To think there are actually people out there who take time to notice that I edit my posts.Really.  I would edit one or two of your lower case i if i was you ! I got Higher English at A in1981 when you actually had to work hard and read books,remember them! and went to Aberdeen University at 17,I had an offer for St Andrews but they wanted me to stay on for sixth year. I can write articulately and well.To wake up early on Sunday morning to see there is some fucken arsehole taking me to task for editing my posts,you are very lucky i was so polite as I rounded off in my third DM.And don't come on, all pompous,prudish and holier than thou now. Contribute and talk abou football and we will get on fine.

Who graded your papers shoofta?

What has happened to you, you seemed to be a nice quiet guy before but came have became a very angry man lately?

I think that you need to calm down a bit and realise that this place is not to be taken too seriously, everyone takes the piss out of each other.

Fridge got mugged outside of Spar, did he get sympathy, did he fuck, he got the piss ripped out of him.

It's the way of the hat.

Meg,i do not take myself seriously ! I cannot type.My posts would be an utter mess if i did not edit them.I am angry just now.I got my season ticket in the summer to see football,keep the good seat that I have and show some faith in the club.Since then I hve not seen a ball kicked.I have had no feedback or explanation from the club whatsoever.Only e-mails wanting more money for streams of the European games.Fortunately there are some good people behind the scenes at the club that are very helpful to me with match teamsheets and programmes and hope i can get back to my favourite Pittodrie to see a game soon..all the best

Same here graham, got a season ticket even though I was scunnered with it for the last 2-3 years and was close to calling it a day.

Nearly £500 for a stream, don't even get access to RedTV, the begging bowl out constantly and telling us that the club is in imminent financial meltdown.

What we haven't been told is how the wage bill is now £12.5m (based on the Cormack statement last week), up from £9m stated on the last published accounts and how the attacking football philosophy that Cormack promised has failed to materialised and in fact the quality has got worse?

I'm scunnered with it, my finances have taken a big hit since the lockdown and I have lost a big chunk of my income yet the club expects me to dig deep to finance the release of Main, Bryson and all the other DMC fuck ups in the transfer market.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
52 minutes ago, graham said:

Meg,i do not take myself seriously ! I cannot type.My posts would be an utter mess if i did not edit them.I am angry just now.I got my season ticket in the summer to see football,keep the good seat that I have and show some faith in the club.Since then I hve not seen a ball kicked.I have had no feedback or explanation from the club whatsoever.Only e-mails wanting more money for streams of the European games.Fortunately there are some good people behind the scenes at the club that are very helpful to me with match teamsheets and programmes and hope i can get back to my favourite Pittodrie to see a game soon..all the best

Should've gone to Spar to see some ball kickin when Fridge took a smackdown 

48 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Wow

Very defeatist 

Remember the run we had in the top 6 the season we pipped "rangers" to 2nd, culminating in winning last game of season at Parkhead?

The game of ""how good were we the day!"

People had belief in that team though. That team had belief in themselves too. 

This team hasn't given anyone much to believe in. 

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

Same here graham, got a season ticket even though I was scunnered with it for the last 2-3 years and was close to calling it a day.

Nearly £500 for a stream, don't even get access to RedTV, the begging bowl out constantly and telling us that the club is in imminent financial meltdown.

What we haven't been told is how the wage bill is now £12.5m (based on the Cormack statement last week), up from £9m stated on the last published accounts and how the attacking football philosophy that Cormack promised has failed to materialised and in fact the quality has got worse?

I'm scunnered with it, my finances have taken a big hit since the lockdown and I have lost a big chunk of my income yet the club expects me to dig deep to finance the release of Main, Bryson and all the other DMC fuck ups in the transfer market.

Good post.

There will be shitloads in the same position as yourself, who are down a huge amount financially due to this pish, myself included.

That ludicrous gnashered cunt Cormack can ram his begging bowl right up his marmite motorway.

For the reasons you allude to prior.

We have to bail him and McInnes out for their incompetence and fuck ups. No questions (literally, see Q&A farce) asked.

They can run to fuck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, graham said:

"Since then I hve not seen a ball kicked" - No way. You mean like every other season ticket holder? ?

"No Feedback or explanation". Who do you think you are ? haha. Check the news, some virus called Covid 19 has been going around meaning all Scottish games have had no fans at them for most of the last year. Google it. An explanation without bothering the club again. You don't need to thank me ?

2 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

"Since then I hve not seen a ball kicked" - No way. You mean like every other season ticket holder? ?

"No Feedback or explanation". Who do you think you are ? haha. Check the news, some virus called Covid 19 has been going around meaning all Scottish games have had no fans at them for most of the last year. Google it. An explanation without bothering the club again. You don't need to thank me ?

Agree with the above - but dont you find it funny the club were doing this huge check in exercise around the first lock down which funnily enough coincided with season ticket renewal. As far as im aware, not a peep since - whats the chances of these check in calls starting up again around March time, when conveniently enough, season ticket renewals will be open?

7 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Agree with the above - but dont you find it funny the club were doing this huge check in exercise around the first lock down which funnily enough coincided with season ticket renewal. As far as im aware, not a peep since - whats the chances of these check in calls starting up again around March time, when conveniently enough, season ticket renewals will be open?

I had one on Friday. Asked me how I was getting on with my Virtual ST. Coincidence that I had submitted a question to that Q&A the night before about “Full value” and the fact Atlanta season ticket holders have the option to get more value out of AFC than us.  

21 minutes ago, Patty said:

I had one on Friday. Asked me how I was getting on with my Virtual ST. Coincidence that I had submitted a question to that Q&A the night before about “Full value” and the fact Atlanta season ticket holders have the option to get more value out of AFC than us.  

Haha they arent even subtle about it. What did they say about the value and the Atlanta thing?

30 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I got one last week, the lady was very pleasant and I'm sure that it was pure coincidence that renewals are coming up in the next 4 to 6 weeks.

2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

I got one last week, the lady was very pleasant and I'm sure that it was pure coincidence that renewals are coming up in the next 4 to 6 weeks.

I got one from Karen last week again day after my question went in, asked about Virtual ST which I told her would unlikely be renewed unless we were getting back in and there was  a big change in the football and entertainment value. She then thanked me for my contribution

8 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Thank you Meg,I am surprised  the 8000 sesason ticket holders have been so stoic.Last March was a couple of games,an act of God,fair enough no more football.This summer was a risk,football was not guaranteed and we took the risk and bought our tickets.The 300 at the Killie game gave great support.I am very sorry for the wholly uncharacteristic intemperate language on Sunday I should avoid bad tempered Sunday morning posts.

11 hours ago, graham said:

Be thankful I deleted my first two DMs then.To think there are actually people out there who take time to notice that I edit my posts.Really.  I would edit one or two of your lower case i if i was you ! I got Higher English at A in1981 when you actually had to work hard and read books,remember them! and went to Aberdeen University at 17,I had an offer for St Andrews but they wanted me to stay on for sixth year. I can write articulately and well.To wake up early on Sunday morning to see there is some fucken arsehole taking me to task for editing my posts,you are very lucky i was so polite as I rounded off in my third DM.And don't come on, all pompous,prudish and holier than thou now. Contribute and talk abou football and we will get on fine.

You got good English grades at school years ago and went to university, well done you ?, you are pissed off that you have paid the guts of 500 pounds to see football getting played although that education certainly hasn’t taught you morality or even a semblance of empathy.

129,000 dead of COVID but all you care about is you not getting full value of your season ticket?,

you sound like a swell guy

wait for the usual ranting response from you about a six year old would have better grammar, etc.

11 hours ago, graham said:

....”What have you ever done?”

7 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

That's like saying you shouldn't get annoyed about being burgled because there's thousands of people dying of cancer every day. 

Not really bud, what’s making him miss the football on a Saturday?, it’s the rules by the government because of the pandemic that’s forcing all of us from not attending so it’s of a direct consequence, no?

what you wrote meant absolutely nothing in the context of my post, try again

pps I agree with you, I also need a haircut bad, starting to look like something from the Munsters 

4 hours ago, Sheepo said:

I got one from Karen last week again day after my question went in, asked about Virtual ST which I told her would unlikely be renewed unless we were getting back in and there was  a big change in the football and entertainment value. She then thanked me for my contribution

I told the lady that the football was terrible and she said it was outside her control.

I couldn't be fucked speaking to her to be honest however I did  feel slightly sorry for the lassie having to phone around all the season ticket holders, especially now when there's a fair chance that all they'll hear is complaints about the football being pish.

5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Not really bud, what’s making him miss the football on a Saturday?, it’s the rules by the government because of the pandemic that’s forcing all of us from not attending so it’s of a direct consequence, no?

what you wrote meant absolutely nothing in the context of my post, try again

pps I agree with you, I also need a haircut bad, starting to look like something from the Munsters 

What I meant was,  it's ok to be pissed off about being £300 or £400 out of pocket,  no matter the circumstances. Especially when you consider it was used to pay the relatively wealthy salaries of guys like Scott Wright, Curtis Main and Ojo. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Good post.

There will be shitloads in the same position as yourself, who are down a huge amount financially due to this pish, myself included.

That ludicrous gnashered cunt Cormack can ram his begging bowl right up his marmite motorway.

For the reasons you allude to prior.

We have to bail him and McInnes out for their incompetence and fuck ups. No questions (literally, see Q&A farce) asked.

They can run to fuck.

I'm not having the delicious marmite name taken in vain. 

Do not mention marmite and Cormack's arse in the same sentence again! 

2 hours ago, graham said:

Thank you Meg,I am surprised  the 8000 sesason ticket holders have been so stoic.Last March was a couple of games,an act of God,fair enough no more football.This summer was a risk,football was not guaranteed and we took the risk and bought our tickets.The 300 at the Killie game gave great support.I am very sorry for the wholly uncharacteristic intemperate language on Sunday I should avoid bad tempered Sunday morning posts.]

Fair enough Graham, I get annoyed at the shit football on show but once it is finished , it's finished and I'm not going to get upset over some stranger on the internet calling me names

No use getting yourself all wound up over a game of football. Chill out and enjoy your evening.

15 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

What I meant was,  it's ok to be pissed off about being £300 or £400 out of pocket,  no matter the circumstances. Especially when you consider it was used to pay the relatively wealthy salaries of guys like Scott Wright, Curtis Main and Ojo. 

That's the way I feel right now, I stopped going for a year or two at the end of the Calderwood reign.

I was in a stressful job, tight deadlines, surrounded by arseholes, one day I went into Tesco in King Street to put fuel in my car and I spotted Tommy Wright jumping out of a top of the range, fully loaded motor.

That was the thing that tipped me over the edge and I stopped going for a couple of seasons, I wasn't willing to contribute to keep a fucking donkey like Wright in a lifestyle that 99% of supporters could only dream of. I'm pretty sure that Tommy Wright hasn't given Aberdeen FC or their supporter's a single thought since he walked out of the front door.

I'm pretty sure that the latest collection of wage thieves will be the same.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Was his choice to pay the season ticket in June, 6 months after the virus had came out?was his choice to pay for red tv? He should have used his superior schooling to his benefit and use his reading skills to keep updated on the virus, he would have therefore known that it would be unlikely to be able to go to live matches? If it he knew all this and just decided to help out the club during financial difficulties then why bitch about it?, players wages are always higher than normal wages there’s nothing new there?.

9 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Was his choice to pay the season ticket in June, 6 months after the virus had came out?was his choice to pay for red tv? He should have used his superior schooling to his benefit and use his reading skills to keep updated on the virus, he would have therefore known that it would be unlikely to be able to go to live matches? If it he knew all this and just decided to help out the club during financial difficulties then why bitch about it?, players wages are always higher than normal wages there’s nothing new there?.

I suppose it's easier to stomach if the team are performing and the players look like they give a fuck. 

30 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I suppose it's easier to stomach if the team are performing and the players look like they give a fuck. 

Defo agree on that, absolute bunch of charlatans, if we worked as badly as they do we would be sacked from our jobs, no effort or care from them, lack of pride missing