Top 10 James Bond Theme Tunes

1. Live And Let Die (Wings)

2. Goldfinger (Shirley Bassey)

3. For Your Eyes Only (Sheena Easton)

4. Licence To Kill (Gladys Knight)

5. Nobody Does It Better (Carly Simon)

6. All Time High - Octopussy (Rita Coolidge)

7. A View To A Kill (Duran Duran)

8. The Living Daylights (A-ha)

9. Diamonds Are Forever (Shirley Bassey)

10. Thunderball (Tom Jones).

1. Nobody Does It Better

2. Goldfinger

3. Diamonds Are Forever

4. All Time High

5. Live and Let Die

6. For Your Eyes Only

7. From Russia With Love

8. Skyfall

9. Licence to Kill

10. From Russia With Love

bonus track to be dissolved in acid .......The Writing's On The Wall. Ideally dissolve the singer in acid too.

36 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

1. Nobody Does It Better

2. Goldfinger

3. Diamonds Are Forever

4. All Time High

5. Live and Let Die

6. For Your Eyes Only

7. From Russia With Love

8. Skyfall

9. Licence to Kill

10. From Russia With Love

bonus track to be dissolved in acid .......The Writing's On The Wall. Ideally dissolve the singer in acid too.

Do you hate Duran Duran? 

homophobic imo 

10 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Do you hate Duran Duran? 

homophobic imo 

Nothing against Duran Duran, they were what they were...of their time. Their later stuff was piss poor but they wouldn't be the only group who couldn't achieve longevity. Doesn't help when original members leave/get fired,

Presumably the homophobic thing was against Sam Smith. No nothing to do with his sexuality. Or should I say "their" sexuality. That bit I confess to having a serious hatred for. We are born male or female. A tiny percentage are born hermaphrodite with either dual or ambiguous sex organs. As you know a simple DNA test would reveal their true sex but I've no bother with them choosing to identify as what everyone might well have presumed they were. It's Smiths voice that grates me though. I thought George Michael was a genius

5 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Nothing against Duran Duran, they were what they were...of their time. Their later stuff was piss poor but they wouldn't be the only group who couldn't achieve longevity. Doesn't help when original members leave/get fired,

Presumably the homophobic thing was against Sam Smith. No nothing to do with his sexuality. Or should I say "their" sexuality. That bit I confess to having a serious hatred for. We are born male or female. A tiny percentage are born hermaphrodite with either dual or ambiguous sex organs. As you know a simple DNA test would reveal their true sex but I've no bother with them choosing to identify as what everyone might well have presumed they were. It's Smiths voice that grates me though. I thought George Michael was a genius

Nah I was just suggesting Simon lebon was a poofter. I'm not bothered if you or anyone hates the gays

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Nah I was just suggesting Simon lebon was a poofter. I'm not bothered if you or anyone hates the gays

Le Bon isnt

Joe Jackson is. 

Seeing them at the height if their respective fames between 81-85 you would certainly have thought the opposite on seeing them for the first time.

OHMSS - John Barry

You know my name - Chris Cornell

Nobody does it better - Carly Simon

Live and let die - Wings

Thunderball - Tom Jones

All time high - Rita Coolidge

View to a Kill - Duran Duran

License to Kill - Gladys Knight

Living Daylights - Aha

For your eyes only - Sheena Easton