Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Well I 100% know in advance that I can't listen to it on Shortbread as my Mrs will want me sectioned before we get to halftime as she can't handle anymore me mumbling "Fuck off Liam Mcleod, why don't you just suck their dicks if you love them so much you prick" and "Yes I know their the champions you've told me ten times in the first 30 minutes you arse hole!!!" (+ 6 times before kickoff) 

At the very most just the live text on BBC football cos if it's hesgoals the laptop will be in the wheelie bin by 40 minutes after we gone 4-0 down and I'd just cleared the 25th pop up. 

2 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

Well I 100% know in advance that I can't listen to it on Shortbread as my Mrs will want me sectioned before we get to halftime as she can't handle anymore me mumbling "Fuck off Liam Mcleod, why don't you just suck their dicks if you love them so much you prick" and "Yes I know their the champions you've told me ten times in the first 30 minutes you arse hole!!!" (+ 6 times before kickoff) 

At the very most just the live text on BBC football cos if it's hesgoals the laptop will be in the wheelie bin by 40 minutes after we gone 4-0 down and I'd just cleared the 25th pop up. 

Is Hesgoal unwatchable? 

8 minutes ago, Dad said:

Ach it's ok - just a smidge annoying at times with freezing up owing to pop ups etc

Good alt is vipleague.ic (or.cc) - although make sure you have adblocker plus and virus protection at the ready (kapersky free is off the page ?)

Managed to get celtic season ticket holder login details. 

9 minutes ago, Dad said:

Ach it's ok - just a smidge annoying at times with freezing up owing to pop ups etc

Good alt is vipleague.ic (or.cc) - although make sure you have adblocker plus and virus protection at the ready (kapersky free is off the page ?)

I couldn't get the Dons game v St Mirren on vip. Every other Scottish game was fine but no stream for us. Hesgoal was fuckin awful.  Just froze all the time and was unwatchable. Dunno of any other snide streams.  Red TV can fuck off I ain't paying for that mince.

2 hours ago, Dad said:

Yeah, i finf hesgoals is fine without the adblocker...might get one ad pop up in a new tab when you maximise the screen, close that ans away you go. Not that I've watched any games lately. What time's kick off for this one?

It’s going to be a disaster and definitely the end for Del. I didn’t want us to have to pay for failure but it’s needs must now.

del had the last 2 games to show some improvement and failed miserably. Need to give a new management team the rest of the season to evaluate this bunch and plan the new arrivals for next. No one will sign a pre contract with us with all this going on. Sorry but Del will be gone by Friday morning IMO 

Just now, The Gee Man said:

It’s going to be a disaster and definitely the end for Del. I didn’t want us to have to pay for failure but it’s needs must now.

del had the last 2 games to show some improvement and failed miserably. Need to give a new management team the rest of the season to evaluate this bunch and plan the new arrivals for next. No one will sign a pre contract with us with all this going on. Sorry but Del will be gone by Friday morning IMO 

I think it was maybe milne_afc that said it first up above but McInnes is definitely trolling Cormack now. 

You'd think he'd be a bit more humble after keeping his job last weekend but if anything he appears to have become emboldened in his desire to throw blame around so less of it sticks with him. 

I think he'll be made to see out the season now though. Unless the replacement isn't working just now but I suspect their target is in a job currently. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think it was maybe milne_afc that said it first up above but McInnes is definitely trolling Cormack now. 

You'd think he'd be a bit more humble after keeping his job last weekend but if anything he appears to have become emboldened in his desire to throw blame around so less of it sticks with him. 

I think he'll be made to see out the season now though. Unless the replacement isn't working just now but I suspect their target is in a job currently. 

I was very much for him seeing out the season but this can’t go on any longer as it will affect next season’s squad as I say no one will sign a pre contract under these conditions too hostile, it’s 100% bad for business Del staying on. Sad but true 

8 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

I was very much for him seeing out the season but this can’t go on any longer as it will affect next season’s squad as I say no one will sign a pre contract under these conditions too hostile, it’s 100% bad for business Del staying on. Sad but true 

Just tell the agent of the targeted players who is coming in as manager .  Happens all the time in football. 

That's assuming there is a plan of course. 

Standard Parkhead drubbing on the cards here. The tims have improved a lot in the last few weeks after their Dubai debacle. We are awful to watch, devoid of confidence, have zero creativity and we always shit the bed at Parkhead and no fans won't make a blind bit of difference it didn't at Hampden a few months ago and it won't here.

4-0.