Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

We played well there after a shocking start. Bit of optimism. 

I agree. Had the better of the second half, even though Bain hasn't had a meaningful save the whole match, and Joe Lewis had a few good stops to keep us in it. 

If Kamberi plays saturday, we'll win.

From the BBC website

Aberdeen's performance was a vast improvement on Saturday's stalemate with St Mirren and their continued lack of goals is not for the want of trying.

However, if the Dons are to persist with 3-5-2, they will need to get their wide men much further forward to create more chances.

Have they just spotted this?

1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

From the BBC website

Aberdeen's performance was a vast improvement on Saturday's stalemate with St Mirren and their continued lack of goals is not for the want of trying.

However, if the Dons are to persist with 3-5-2, they will need to get their wide men much further forward to create more chances.

Have they just spotted this?

If they have then they've still spotted it sooner than McInnes.

2 hours ago, RedRichard said:

Career in the championship if he's lucky. I'd say McInnes has played him way too much. play/repeat/nothing (37 times according to the unreliable wikipedia)

How many consecutive games is what I asked.

Not how many games he’s played.

Thats 37 over predominantly 3 seasons and about 20 at least off the bench.

I’m not going to write him off yet. 

10 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Well that was much better than I expected.

The operation went well but the patient has long covid

But that's what happens when teams are in this sort of form. They chuck in a plucky performance against one of the so called bigger teams in a game that they lose.

An low and behold next game when they come up against one of the lesser teams the performance dips again.

So the team  can take their performance and shove it up their asses. It means fuck all. Ultimately they've failed to win, yet again. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

McInnes will get away with this tonight. 

A narrow 1-0 defeat at Parkhead.
Better performance in the 2nd half & he’ll cite the penalty we never got, probably saying we have had a few given against us for the same thing.

Well done McInnes... you’ve broken the club record for no goals consecutively whilst taking us to being the worst current team in the major leagues in Europe for no goals consecutively. 

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 2

A slight improvement eh? Get the flags out! COYR!!!!!

If its all but inevitable that McInnes is getting the dunt end of the season, just get rid of the cunt now. Gardening leave and stick old man broon in the dug out for all I care.  

Worst form team in Europe, like we need more evidence for the happy clappers to get rid of the charlatan.