Season Ticket Renewal - Yes or No?

Season Ticket Renewal - Yes or No?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Without any significant changes in the management of the club will you be renewing your season ticket?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/25/2021 at 01:43 PM

Had one call last summer but they were looking for my son, who doesn't even live with me.

I took opportunity to moan about DM to be told that he works really long hours and is usually first in and last out.

I felt like saying that he was probably shagging the cleaner ?

6 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Imagine the scenes if either Robinson or Lennon rocks up at Pittodrie ?

The golf course surely beckons for me, unless DC's silence is fooling me and a top notch gaffer is ready to be announced in the summer.

Still reckon it'll be like an even pisher episode of the Masked Singer, where you don't really recognise the person when they're unmasked ?

If Lennon is ever appointed in any position in Aberdeen, then I'm out for the period that he is in town.

The boy is a class a prick and a flat track bully.

15 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

If Lennon is ever appointed in any position in Aberdeen, then I'm out for the period that he is in town.

The boy is a class a prick and a flat track bully.

It's a non starter. 

Why would the club seek to remove one overpaid, underachieving manager and replace him with another? We'd be better sticking with the one we've got. 

As this vote draws to a close it would be reasonable to say that a sizeable majority of those who commented are very open to a change of management.

Of those who voted there is, again, a sizeable majority who are not likely to renew their season ticket pending a change of management.

However it should also be recognised, and respected, that there are a sizeable amount of fans who will continue to invest in the club, regardless of the manager, because of their unconditional support for the club and social experience of the attendance in general.

Time will tell what actually happens, management wise, in the summer but, one thing is for certain, a reasonable amount of us feel that the time is ripe for change.

8 hours ago, Millertime said:

I have held off on commenting on you for a while,  but no longer

That is one absolute heap of waffling dung,  right there 

Full of clichéd nonsense and in the end, you didn't even actually say anything 

At the end of the day,  you're another day older

Oh I am so upset that you can no longer hold off commenting, not!

You no what, given your negative 6,741 rating on here, I will neither lose sleep or respect you with regard your comments.

One sentence remains - let's see what happens with regard season ticket sales and AberDNA contributions if the current management is left unchanged come the end of the summer? 

That's not a cliché by the way, it's a 100% serious concern.

2 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Oh I am so upset that you can no longer hold off commenting, not!

You no what, given your negative 6,741 rating on here, I will neither lose sleep or respect you with regard your comments.

One sentence remains - let's see what happens with regard season ticket sales and AberDNA contributions if the current management is left unchanged come the end of the summer? 

That's not a cliché by the way, it's a 100% serious concern.

That's computer generated min - abody on the board loves Millermong!

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, NEM said:

That's computer generated min - abody on the board loves Millermong!

There's me thinking that MT "earned" his rating by making it his mission to be as provocative with as many folk as possible, regardless of the topic.

I am curious as to how many people are put off buying a season ticket now that the huns are “back” and the duopoly and corruption/bias that goes with them. I feel pretty fed up with it all tbh, my interest in Scottish football is probably at an all time low now that those cunts are winning the league, it’s going to be the same depressing shite every season where only two clubs matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
6 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I am curious as to how many people are put off buying a season ticket now that the huns are “back” and the duopoly and corruption/bias that goes with them. I feel pretty fed up with it all tbh, my interest in Scottish football is probably at an all time low now that those cunts are winning the league, it’s going to be the same depressing shite every season where only two clubs matter.

I thought you were the eternal optimist that was always telling folk to back the manager /players/club and be more positive no matter how shit things get? You've changed your tune in a short space of time. The duopoly only changed insomuch as it became a monopoly instead for a few years. 

8 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I thought you were the eternal optimist that was always telling folk to back the manager /players/club and be more positive no matter how shit things get? You've changed your tune in a short space of time. The duopoly only changed insomuch as it became a monopoly instead for a few years. 

That hasn’t changed, I still want people to back the club. I just stated I am finding my interest in Scottish football on the whole at an all time low with the huns being where they are. The first couple of seasons of them being gone was brilliant, different clubs were winning cups and attendances were up all across the top flight apart from Celtic. Then obviously Celtic got their act together but it wasn’t as unbearable as it already has become with Rangers about to win the league. The sycophantic media constantly wanking themselves into oblivion, the scumbag racist and sectarian moron Rangers fans getting high and mighty again because they are “back”. It actually sickens me that we had a chance to change Scottish football for the better but chose not to. Now we are back to total domination from both of them next season I reckon. 

• Upvote 3

I concur bhl, 

Last summer, posturing and actions proved how morally corrupt and fundamentally rotten the Scottish game is driven by greed and self interest and supported by a Glasgow centric media that now has its preferred two clubs back where " they belong" 

I have no axe to grind with the lower division clubs they have been shafted for decades and probably now is the only time we have heard their voices, so it's little wonder they are looking at their own interests, but I think I've heard more sensible, fair thinking from the clubs that have been shafted than from the bigger establishment clubs, 

Right now Id have little sympathy if top flight club went down, there is a good argument that they fucking deserve it, 

Until there is a root and branch sea change in the game from top to bottom I can't see my hunger for the game returning. 

Back in the 80s, I could almost name every Premier division club starting 11, 

And every ground and manager in the lower leagues, not now

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

That hasn’t changed, I still want people to back the club. I just stated I am finding my interest in Scottish football on the whole at an all time low with the huns being where they are. The first couple of seasons of them being gone was brilliant, different clubs were winning cups and attendances were up all across the top flight apart from Celtic. Then obviously Celtic got their act together but it wasn’t as unbearable as it already has become with Rangers about to win the league. The sycophantic media constantly wanking themselves into oblivion, the scumbag racist and sectarian moron Rangers fans getting high and mighty again because they are “back”. It actually sickens me that we had a chance to change Scottish football for the better but chose not to. Now we are back to total domination from both of them next season I reckon. 

+1 

16 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Back in the 80s, I could almost name every Premier division club starting 11, 

And every ground and manager in the lower leagues, not now

Aye,  cause you were still a bairn.  Probably doing sticker albums etc.  We grow out of the obsession when we discover booze and burds (and the Dons become rubbish).  It's normal to feel this way,  it is  just 22 overpaid posers kicking a ball about after all.  Of course,  you still hit the ceiling when you beat one of the arsecheeks,  it just doesn't hurt as much when you lose. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Aye,  cause you were still a bairn.  Probably doing sticker albums etc.  We grow out of the obsession when we discover booze and burds (and the Dons become rubbish).  It's normal to feel this way,  it is  just 22 overpaid posers kicking a ball about after all.  Of course,  you still hit the ceiling when you beat one of the arsecheeks,  it just doesn't hurt as much when you lose. 

Fuck your maybe right, but Scottish football was better in the 80s, 

Wasn't it? 

• Upvote 1
On 2/26/2021 at 8:59 AM, Big Hat Logan said:

Agree BHL. 

I fear it will only get worse as well when the inevitable Colt Teams are agreed for the two arseholes.  That will be the final straw with Scottish football for me. 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Gash Taylor bumping his gums in the press today saying talks on a new deal are being put on hold to concentrate on finishing third. That useless cunt getting an extension would probably tip the scales for me into nae renewing.  

Get ready for it. 

Weve 14 or so players out of contract. Some that are easy to negotiate with will surely get an extension.

I fully expected Main to sneak an extension if he'd stayed on